GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 1st, 2009: Sharks win 5-2 PLUS postgame thoughts

+20
PKC
Bramlet07
Hobiesens
The Silfer Server
jamvan
Hoags
dennycrane
Jordo
rooneypoo
TeamRenzo
wprager
Flo The Action
SensGirl11
PTFlea
asq2
Sens19
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 30]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

That guy's gonna get 40 goals this year garanteed.

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

We need one of these fluke Diddling goals to go in for us.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

The Sharks were 30 for 30 before that one.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:That guy's gonna get 40 goals this year garanteed.

Looks like he's just starting to heat up.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Nooooooo that should have went in! Heatley has seen Philips and Winchester tonight GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 1st, 2009: Sharks win 5-2 PLUS postgame thoughts - Page 22 54934

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

so if that isn't hard work deserving of a fluke goal, I don't know what is!

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That would have been a nice one Sad

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We're actually playing good offensivelu. Fisher line needs to do more.

Now, before I start, I am not looking to set off an N4L Spezza rant, but I don't see Spezza on the scoresheet looking over the boxscores. I do see however, that he's a slightly less that impressive 2 for 11 on the draws.

How's he been playing tonight? With Michalek potting 2 so far, I expected to see Spezza with at least an assist. Nope.

I miss the old point-producing defence-be-damned Spezza so much.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

And as I type this they get a scoring chance GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 1st, 2009: Sharks win 5-2 PLUS postgame thoughts - Page 22 270956

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 1st, 2009: Sharks win 5-2 PLUS postgame thoughts - Page 22 521674

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:And as I type this they get a scoring chance GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 1st, 2009: Sharks win 5-2 PLUS postgame thoughts - Page 22 270956

Those are gonna start going in. Diddle these bunghole in San Jose. Diddling bunch of Front Bums.

In all seriousness, Spezza isnt playing a bad game but he has to find some way to be effective out there. Same with Fisher.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Kovalev and Fisher don't connect tonight.

hemlock wrote:Now, before I start, I am not looking to set off an N4L Spezza rant, but I don't see Spezza on the scoresheet looking over the boxscores. I do see however, that he's a slightly less that impressive 2 for 11 on the draws.

How's he been playing tonight? With Michalek potting 2 so far, I expected to see Spezza with at least an assist. Nope.

I miss the old point-producing defence-be-damned Spezza so much.

In fairness to the scoresheet comment, he was right there on that 1st goal. That being said he hasnt done much else.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well Kovalev was working for it, got cross-checked in the crease, no call. I know you have to keep moving to draw penalties, but the Sens *are* moving, just not getting the calls.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Well Kovalev was working for it, got cross-checked in the crease, no call. I know you have to keep moving to draw penalties, but the Sens *are* moving, just not getting the calls.

Keep it up and they'll come - as long as we're not still chirping at the refs all the time.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

We better not get anymore PKs in the third, they're killing our momentum (which we're having tons of). The score is really unfair to the way the Sens are playing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum