GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 1st, 2009: Sharks win 5-2 PLUS postgame thoughts

+20
PKC
Bramlet07
Hobiesens
The Silfer Server
jamvan
Hoags
dennycrane
Jordo
rooneypoo
TeamRenzo
wprager
Flo The Action
SensGirl11
PTFlea
asq2
Sens19
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 30]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

"There's lot of reasons," said coach Cory Clouston when asked about Campoli. "He has to be better."

The Sharks have made it pretty clear what they think of the Senators. The club will start backup netminder Thomas Greiss for the first time since Nov. 25 against the Chicago Blackhawks.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:it's in the Sun too. If you believe them at all....

[url=http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/01/11996781.html
http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/01/11996781.html[/quote[/url]]

They're just regurgitating Gordon's "report". Bush league.

SensGirl11 wrote:"There's lot of reasons," said coach Cory Clouston when asked about Campoli. "He has to be better."

The Sharks have made it pretty clear what they think of the Senators. The club will start backup netminder Thomas Greiss for the first time since Nov. 25 against the Chicago Blackhawks.

Ummm, the same thing as they think of The Hawks?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

N4L wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:"There's lot of reasons," said coach Cory Clouston when asked about Campoli. "He has to be better."

Ummm, the same thing as they think of The Hawks?

Seriously eh?!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's stuff that Diddling net full of Diddling pucks dammit!!!

I WANT BLOOD!!!!!!!!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

PLEASE!!!!!!!! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 1st, 2009: Sharks win 5-2 PLUS postgame thoughts - Page 9 555492

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston post-skate presser today:

http://bit.ly/4KACEe

MP3 format.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Let's stuff that Diddling net full of Diddling pucks dammit!!!

I WANT BLOOD!!!!!!!!

Me too.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nothing we don't already know in Clouston's presser....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:

Umm....

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think if we outscore the Sharks we have a good chance of earning the "W".

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:I think if we outscore the Sharks we have a good chance of earning the "W".
SSF's game strategy: score more goals than them and you will win!

It's a beauty.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I think if we outscore the Sharks we have a good chance of earning the "W".
SSF's game strategy: score more goals than them and you will win!

It's a beauty.

Seems to work on most nights. I like the odds.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Who does A-Train train his sights on?

The main thing that concerns me is if the Sens try to make a "statement" by going after Heatley. Leave him alone and go after the guys that feed him the puck. Assign a D and an F to each of Thornton and Marleau. Heatley doesn't do anything by himself. Just don't take a penalty checking the other two this closely.

With Greiss (who?) in goal, shoot early and often.

wprager wrote:Who does A-Train train his sights on?

The main thing that concerns me is if the Sens try to make a "statement" by going after Heatley. Leave him alone and go after the guys that feed him the puck. Assign a D and an F to each of Thornton and Marleau. Heatley doesn't do anything by himself. Just don't take a penalty checking the other two this closely.

With Clouston, I think that's a non factor. I question some of his pairings, lines, w/e, but I dont question how he prepares his team for games or his teams focus. Sens will play their game.

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

I guess the Sharks recognize that we are on the same level as the Hawks... GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:30pm ET - Tue. Dec. 1st, 2009: Sharks win 5-2 PLUS postgame thoughts - Page 9 159628

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:
wprager wrote:Who does A-Train train his sights on?

With Clouston, I think that's a non factor. I question some of his pairings, lines, w/e, but I dont question how he prepares his team for games or his teams focus. Sens will play their game.

On the one hand, I hope you are right.

On the other, and especially if the game is getting out of hand, I wouldn't be unhappy if CC tapped someone on the shoulder. Remember, Heatley made it (partially) about Clouston and it seemed to upset Cory quite a bit. Maybe he's not too big a man to keep a grudge.

Well that's call an in game adjustment. hahaha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum