GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lucic injured... again...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lucic injured... again... Empty Lucic injured... again... Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:09 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

High ankle sprain and he's expected to miss 4 weeks...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=300065

He wasn't even back a week.

2Lucic injured... again... Empty Re: Lucic injured... again... Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bad luck for him but good news for the Sens going into Saturday.

- Unknown Author

3Lucic injured... again... Empty Re: Lucic injured... again... Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And it's the 2nd of a back to back for the B's... with possibly no Thomas... unless they want to give Rask a break.

4Lucic injured... again... Empty Re: Lucic injured... again... Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:24 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

"Me goon... me brittle..."

Lucic injured... again... 8wfnfn

5Lucic injured... again... Empty Re: Lucic injured... again... Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:And it's the 2nd of a back to back for the B's... with possibly no Thomas... unless they want to give Rask a break.

I thought Thomas was out with a broken hand?

6Lucic injured... again... Empty Re: Lucic injured... again... Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:And it's the 2nd of a back to back for the B's... with possibly no Thomas... unless they want to give Rask a break.

I thought Thomas was out with a broken hand?
He was available to play today.

7Lucic injured... again... Empty Re: Lucic injured... again... Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bruins are denying that he has a broken hand. Pierre is not buying it. I say he's out and it'll be Rask.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum