GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random (weird) stories

+18
Number Twenty Nine
NEELY
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
spader
shabbs
Ev
TheAvatar
Hoags
mattshock
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Bramlet07
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
Riprock
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

136Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Wed May 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a Cussing drama queen Wing Dang Doodle

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

137Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 7:55 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I've never been a Justin Trudeau fan, but the reaction to this is over the top. The Conservatives were just being dickheads and, who knows, maybe he was having a bad day. He should have sent someone else to do it, perhaps, but he was not wrong to be pissed off at the delay tactics.

138Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 8:59 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This was hilarious and awesome. You get 'em, Justin.

139Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 9:07 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I've never been a Justin Trudeau fan, but the reaction to this is over the top.  The Conservatives were just being dickheads and, who knows, maybe he was having a bad day.  He should have sent someone else to do it, perhaps, but he was not wrong to be pissed off at the delay tactics.  

it was the NDP. They're all a bunch of pansies. I'm not a Trudeau fan either and didn't vote Liberal, but this is so stupid. God we will miss Harper's government

140Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 10:09 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Mulcair playing the white knight there, hilarious.

141Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 10:34 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:I've never been a Justin Trudeau fan, but the reaction to this is over the top.  The Conservatives were just being dickheads and, who knows, maybe he was having a bad day.  He should have sent someone else to do it, perhaps, but he was not wrong to be pissed off at the delay tactics.  

it was the NDP. They're all a bunch of pansies. I'm not a Trudeau fan either and didn't vote Liberal, but this is so stupid. God we will miss Harper's government

How true.

142Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 10:35 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, I wonder if this has made it to the late night circuit yet. I'd like to see John Oliver's take on the footage.

143Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 10:37 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Miss Stephen Harper? Facepalm

144Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 7:55 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Miss Stephen Harper? Facepalm

Talking politics on the internet?  Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

145Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 8:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Hoags wrote:Miss Stephen Harper? Facepalm

Talking politics on the internet?  Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

I thought it was some sort of ill-conceived beauty pageant. Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

146Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 8:28 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

How bout that guy referring to this as physical molestation? LOL

147Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Thu May 19, 2016 8:58 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, the whole thing is incredibly overblown. The way these buffoons behave in there is ridiculous. This is by far one of the least ridiculous things that has happened in there.

148Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Fri May 20, 2016 9:06 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.macleans.ca/news/unsportsmanlike-politics-kerry-fraser-refs-the-thrilla-on-the-hilla/

"... and that's when the benches clear."

149Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Fri May 20, 2016 9:30 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ottawa woman 'humiliated' after gym says her breasts are too large for tanktop

Facepalm

150Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, unless her nips were showing, I don't get the issue?? It's the god danged gym...if women can't dress scantily there, what's the point in going to the gym??

151Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Fri May 20, 2016 10:05 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

those are some bad funbags though

152Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Fri May 20, 2016 11:05 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, unless her nips were showing, I don't get the issue??  It's the god danged gym...if women can't dress scantily there, what's the point in going to the gym??

It offends people who don't look anywhere near as good. That's all it really is.

153Random (weird) stories - Page 10 Empty Re: Random (weird) stories Fri May 20, 2016 11:06 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:those are some bad funbags though

Don't judge a book that is covered.

EDIT: just occurred to me that 'k' should have been a 'b' Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum