GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lehner has the Swine Flu

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Lehner has the Swine Flu Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.saultstar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2162226

I posted this in Lehner's thread, but I thought people who weren't necessarily checking there would want to know.

2Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:38 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Lehner has the Swine Flu Facepa10

3Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 am

Bah! Suck it up Lehner!

Lehner has the Swine Flu No-exc10

Lehner has the Swine Flu 62136

4Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 He's probably still better than 90% of the goalies in the OHL.

5Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I blame Neely.

6Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:27 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I blame Neely.
I concur.

7Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:27 am

Well, that's not very nice at all...

8Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:28 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:Well, that's not very nice at all...
Laughing3

9Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:52 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I know, that's why we are on your case.

By the way, did you hear Clouston (in the aftermath of the Flames vaccine-gate) say that they were planning on having the players vaccinated according to the guidelines (i.e. not jumping the queue)? Then there was a report that Team Sweden is not exactly on board with Alfie not taking his medicine. This being an Olympic year and all, I guess they don't want to take chances. I imagine Lehner getting it now is probably a good thing -- imagine if he got it in late December?

10Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:44 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

talk is cheap Lehner, see the fans slogan for the Sens for more information

11Lehner has the Swine Flu Empty Re: Lehner has the Swine Flu Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:38 pm

wprager wrote:

I know, that's why we are on your case.

By the way, did you hear Clouston (in the aftermath of the Flames vaccine-gate) say that they were planning on having the players vaccinated according to the guidelines (i.e. not jumping the queue)? Then there was a report that Team Sweden is not exactly on board with Alfie not taking his medicine. This being an Olympic year and all, I guess they don't want to take chances. I imagine Lehner getting it now is probably a good thing -- imagine if he got it in late December?

Actually he's pretty far from a lock for the Swedish team. Sweden's head coach was planning on watching him in person in the next couple of weeks, but now won't get the chance. Really, this was the worst time for him to get it, insofar as making that team goes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum