GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL 10

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NHL 10 Empty NHL 10 Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Ok just bought NHL 10 for the kids. (Wink) Why has Karlsson been left off the roster? (Sens/Bingo)

2NHL 10 Empty Re: NHL 10 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:46 pm

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

youll be able to update the rosters once they are set, granted you have xbox live

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

3NHL 10 Empty Re: NHL 10 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:04 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Karlsson actually is in the game. You can find him on the Frolunda roster in the Eliteserien. Similarly, Hedman is there, MPS, Markstrom, and others; granted, they are playing for their respective teams.

Also you can find Daigle in one of the leagues, I believe it is the Swiss one.

4NHL 10 Empty Re: NHL 10 Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

I found Karlsson on the Frolunda roster. Is it me or does it seem that his attributes seem very low?

5NHL 10 Empty Re: NHL 10 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Most of the Euro guys are either very low or stupidly high. The overrated players usually just have a higher poise, in the 80s, so lowering that to 70-75 makes a difference.

Karlsson, Hedman, Tedenby, Markstrom, Sateri, etc might be lower rated because the ratings programmers just usually give them 75's across the board.

I just edited the players I feel should be higher.

6NHL 10 Empty Re: NHL 10 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:38 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:Karlsson actually is in the game. You can find him on the Frolunda roster in the Eliteserien. Similarly, Hedman is there, MPS, Markstrom, and others; granted, they are playing for their respective teams.

Also you can find Daigle in one of the leagues, I believe it is the Swiss one.

Daigle is on Davos of the Swiss league, yes.

7NHL 10 Empty Re: NHL 10 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens4thecup wrote:Ok just bought NHL 10 for the kids. (NHL 10 Icon_wink) Why has Karlsson been left off the roster? (Sens/Bingo)

Excluding the Euro leagues, any NHL/AHL player must play at least one game in the NHL or AHL before being included in the game.

There are some exclusions though, like Hodgson not being on Manitoba though he finished their post-season run. Others are in the same boat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum