GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMhockey league is finally created properly on ESPN

+5
M_Christopher
wprager
Tuk Tuk
PTFlea
SensFan71
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

If any GM hockey members (the ones I haven't PMed, and if I forgotten you in PM, I apologize, it was not on purpose, I was doing that mass pm and trying to work at the same time) are interested in a hockey pool run in a head to head format, please follow the link below for the league

http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/leagueoffice?leagueId=12773

The password is gmhockey. Right now there is a spot for 9 more owners, but if there is more interest, I can create more leagues to accommodate. Thanks all.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm scared. I won't lie. It's a big world out there...and I don't know what I'm doing in an ESPN pool or whatever.

I want to though. :rockon:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I'm scared. I won't lie. It's a big world out there...and I don't know what I'm doing in an ESPN pool or whatever.

I want to though. GMhockey league is finally created properly on ESPN 13980

I have done yahoo pools, but have not ventured into ESPN either, the nice benefit of it is the live scoring (for the entire season free unlike yahoo, I believe anyway), so figured I would try it out.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Okay, I want in. Do I have to go and join soon - like tonight?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Okay, I want in. Do I have to go and join soon - like tonight?

only if you want to, I tentatively set the live draft for next Monday, but that can change once all owners are settled, and if you are worried about not being there for live draft, you can pre-rank, which is probably what I shall be doing.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I will be here tomorrow again at 10 Eastern time if anyone has anymore questions or suggestions on a good date for the majority when it comes to the live draft. Also, if the live draft isn't going to work for some members, no worries, you can pre-rank your picks in advance like I just did.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Would we be able to use this for the GM Hockey Pool?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:Would we be able to use this for the GM Hockey Pool?

I don't see why not. Unless they limit leagues to 20 (we have 21). But the most important thing is we've got to lay claim to a name. It looks like there will be more than one GMHockey pool, so we need to give ours a name. How about:

GMH Original Draft

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:Would we be able to use this for the GM Hockey Pool?

Use:

onlinepools.com

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm in! Ahhhhh!

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

well fire and ice offered to pay for a league, and i dont see why he wouldnt anymore GMhockey league is finally created properly on ESPN 812636

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

leagues are limited to 20 as from what I see, but that is you go the ultra private way. anyway, as it is, there is 4 spots available still in this league, I haven't seen Hem join yet, so one spot is his, and that leaves 3. if there is more interest, another league can be created of course as this one only allows 10, will just have to appoint a commissioner to run that league. GMhockey league is finally created properly on ESPN Icon_smile

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

come on poolies out there, and I am looking for Prags here for sure at least, need 3 more owners to join as I am waiting on Hem to register to get this league up and running, live draft scheduled for Sept 21st, but can be subjected to change for those that feel it won't work for them, will try to appease the majority.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey, don't look at me. I'm in. Maybe some people are yeller? Ahhhhh!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Hey, don't look at me. I'm in. Maybe some people are yeller? GMhockey league is finally created properly on ESPN 50327

I am thinking so, not sure who they are intimidated by, but I have a feeling we have a lot of first time poolies GMhockey league is finally created properly on ESPN 668437

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum