GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nothing like a Heatley trade to spike activity on the site

+2
spader
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

I just thought I should let you know that this Saturday and Sunday was our busiest weekend for Hits and we had almost 1100 first time visitors over that stretch. Yes that's a record for any time since I've been keeping track.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Nothing like a Heatley trade to spike activity on the site 50327

This site has the most informed and inteligent Sens fans, bar none. I'm pretty sure I spelt "integligent" wrong.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well done... I was busy camping on Howe Island when I got the SMS from TSN regarding the Heatley trade. The group I was camping with were all Sens fans so it sparked quite the reaction and discussion.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:This site has the most informed and inteligent Sens fans, bar none. I'm pretty sure I spelt "integligent" wrong.
I'm so used to seeing your spelling errors that I think my mind is automatically correcting them and I don't even notice them anymore.

Laughing3

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not one to judge as my only experiences are with HBuzz, here and a little bit of HFboards. Also being a Co-Founder makes me very biased. Smile

- Unknown Author

shabbs wrote:
N4L wrote:This site has the most informed and inteligent Sens fans, bar none. I'm pretty sure I spelt "integligent" wrong.
I'm so used to seeing your spelling errors that I think my mind is automatically correcting them and I don't even notice them anymore.

Laughing3

Ya, I'm bringing everyone else down...

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

is anyone else getting SPAM PM's on "How to increase traffic to your site" ? I think I got 3 or 4 of those in the last few days

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I got 3 messages of the like av in my pm.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:I got 3 messages of the like av in my pm.

I adjusted some of the permissions settings so hopefully that clears it up. I will be watching this and I will make further adjustments in hopes to clean this issue up.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I adjusted some of the permissions settings so hopefully that clears it up. I will be watching this and I will make further adjustments in hopes to clean this issue up.

ah no worries, just a quick delete and they are gone, just playing catch up after getting back from vacation. Nothing like a Heatley trade to spike activity on the site Icon_cool

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Guests should not be allowed to send PMs. Is that what you did?

On an unrelated note, what is the keyboard shortcut in Firefox to open the current tab in a new window? I keep doing it accidentally. Must be a new feature in the latest version, since it only started happening recently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum