GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10

+10
TheAvatar
caissie_1
PTFlea
SensGirl11
LeCaptain
Tuk Tuk
bluewhiteandgolf
Sens19
BigRig
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

16GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:I'll take Jaroslav halak (The PRice will hopefully be, once again, very wrong this year)

Well I, for one, hope you're wrong. Price will Carey that club (and my point total) on his back this year.

17GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:54 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dang, we lost Blazer, He's showing offline. Maybe a PM will help.

SensGirl and Sens19, don't go away. We might need your picks fairly soon.

Or you can always PM them to Tuk (I'm going to be off for a while soon, then check in before bedtime).

18GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 pm

I pick Scott Hartnell (PHI). Thank you, please come again.

19GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 pm

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:I'll take Jaroslav halak (The PRice will hopefully be, once again, very wrong this year)

Well I, for one, hope you're wrong. Price will Carey that club (and my point total) on his back this year.

Well they certainly can't rely on the 3 Keebler elves they've got on their top line. Laughing3

20GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:53 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Keebler elves. That's funny.

OK, I've sent e-mails (if available) and PMs to the next 5 on the list. I've got HH22000's picks and then it's my turn. Since I am picking so soon after, I'm recommending that you don't send me any picks until I have made mine (not that I would steal your pick from your list, but it avoids any possibility of it looking that way).

Last two rounds went great, really fast. Let's keep going. When Howie picks to end this round we will be officially 2/3 of the way through the draft.

21GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:36 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'll take Daymond Langkow.

22GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

BTW, I'll be on here all day, so if anybody has to jet they can also PM me their picks if Tuk and Prager aren't on.

23GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 am

SensGirl11 wrote:I'll take Daymond Langkow.

FingersCrossed i took Jokinen. Here's hoping that I win this battle... FingersCrossed

24GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, still no movement? Are we shutting down for the long weekend? Please, if you are going to be away, send your picks in.

25GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:49 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'm surprised that Sens19 didn't send her picks. She was on last night and knew who she was picking.

26GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:55 pm

long weekend .... *crickets* ....... what's the over under on this round still not being done by Sunday?

27GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:57 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm ok if people want to take a week end break. Let's face it, there's like 5 1/2 rounds left and we have a full month to do it.

28GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:I'm surprised that Sens19 didn't send her picks. She was on last night and knew who she was picking.

Sorry for the delay guys and gals, I thought I'd be coming back last night. And I had to do some research because my pick (Hartnell) was taken. Anyways, my pick is : Alexei Ponikarovsky

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

29GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Sens19 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I'm surprised that Sens19 didn't send her picks. She was on last night and knew who she was picking.

Sorry for the delay guys and gals, I thought I'd be coming back last night. And I had to do some research because my pick (Hartnell) was taken. Anyways, my pick is : Alexei Ponikarovsky

Good pick, I was going back and forth with him and Langkow. Ahhhhh!

30GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There was a fairly massive outage for Rogers -- my internet and cable were down from early afternoon until evening. That might explain some of the lack of progress.

31GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Gimme a second, I'll make a pick.

32GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:39 pm

I select Keith Yandle.

33GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:I select Keith Yandle.

Who? No, seriously, you can take another minute or so. No rush.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum