GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report

+14
rooneypoo
caissie_1
davetherave
Phoenix30
PKC
Riprock
shabbs
jawal
wprager
LeCaptain
Sens19
M_Christopher
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:55 pm

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/281306.html

TSN will shortly follow with a story one would think.

Great signing, Tampa could turn some heads this year and make the playoffs. Tanguay's points totals could very well return to his Colorado days.

Matt Lashoff has also signed according to Twitter sources. What the heck in Tampa doing with 10 one-way contracts on defense? They have 9 right now, and Lashoff would make it 10 if it is indeed a one-way.

2Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Tsn has indeed put up a story but has it as a reported signing meaning they have not confirmed it

3Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 pm

RDS is awesome for French player info. They beat TSN on a regular basis. Once again, they did.

4Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Although RDS misses from time to time, I'm not surprised. Nice signing by TB.

5Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Although RDS misses from time to time, I'm not surprised. Nice signing by TB.

Do they miss or is your French as good as my Punjabi (Gurmukhi)? Laughing3 :^^^:

6Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:16 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Jon Jordan says signing hasn't happened but likely done by monday

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

7Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 pm

FireOnIce wrote:http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/281306.html

TSN will shortly follow with a story one would think.

Great signing, Tampa could turn some heads this year and make the playoffs. Tanguay's points totals could very well return to his Colorado days.

Matt Lashoff has also signed according to Twitter sources. What the heck in Tampa doing with 10 one-way contracts on defense? They have 9 right now, and Lashoff would make it 10 if it is indeed a one-way.

Well, I suppose we could do them a favour and take Hedman off their hands. Seriously though, they are assembling some talent in Tampa. That defence went from laughable to pretty damn respectable in a hurry.

Ohlund, Hedman, Meszaros, Ranger is a pretty damn nice top 4. Lashoff is also no slouch.

8Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:15 pm

FireOnIce wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Although RDS misses from time to time, I'm not surprised. Nice signing by TB.

Do they miss or is your French as good as my Punjabi (Gurmukhi)? Laughing3 :^^^:

My buddy at work is Sikh. He was telling me the Punjabi alphabet and it's crazy. He listed off about 5 letters in a row that sounded the exact same to me.

9Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:15 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

If its true than good signing. I expected him to sign in such a place since he is rumoured not to want to play in hockey beds anymore. Also, I'm surprised it took so long to sign him

The lightning are going to be more fun to watch than last year for sure

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

10Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FireOnIce wrote:

Although I'll admit to my French not being fantastic Wink , they've actually posted things that they've later pulled because it's been wrong. They don't seem to have the same lines of communication as TSN for whatever reason.

11Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:23 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I guess Washington's defense will have more challenge this year.

12Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My recommendation to pick Mike Smith for Howie back in round 4 (Howie was away for a week at the cottage) just got a little better.

13Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:47 am

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:

Ohlund, Hedman, Meszaros, Ranger is a pretty damn nice top 4. Lashoff is also no slouch.

Their top 6 F are not too shabby either, with Lecavalier, St. Louis, Tanguay, Whitney, Stamkos as 5 of the 6 .

14Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TSN's story is just reporting on what RDS is saying...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=289156

15Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Empty Re: Tanguay signs with Tampa Bay: report Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

jawal wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Their top 6 F are not too shabby either, with Lecavalier, St. Louis, Tanguay, Whitney, Stamkos as 5 of the 6 .

Whitney? You mean Malone?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum