GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Season Ticket Code

+2
caissie_1
PTFlea
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:11 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Get 25% off pre-season tickets with the following password: KOVALEV

We might go to a couple. Rockon

2Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Re: Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:24 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Why do I live in N-B....

3Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Re: Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I wish I lived in NB, or NS, or anywhere on the East coast.

4Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Re: Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Oh I love it exept when it comes to NHL games... I try to get 1 in every year.

5Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Re: Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Do you normally go to Montreal, NY, or Boston?

I'm in Toronto and it's the same as you, though I'm much closer to Ottawa, I still do not get the games on tV unless it is a National game.

6Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Re: Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:44 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I usually go to Montreal... All my friends are Habs fans so it's funner for them...

7Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Re: Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:22 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Unfortunately the promotion code doesn't work for the Halifax game, so if i want to go, i'll still have to pay the $50+ for a crappy seat. Not really worth it... I'll just save my money and by myself a ticket or two next time I'm in Ottawa.

8Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Re: Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Once they go on sale on August 22nd at 10 am. Here is the link. They are only listing 3 games there, Panthers, Habs and Bruins. I'm not sure if there will be more than that though...

Of course, if you are a season ticket holder, they went on sale this morning for you.

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=PRE&linkID=ottawa&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

9Pre-Season Ticket Code Empty Re: Pre-Season Ticket Code Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

caissie_1 wrote:I usually go to Montreal... All my friends are Habs fans so it's funner for them...

dude i know how you feel! i was at the bell center when the sens lost 7 to 5. at one point in the game the sens were losing 7 to 1 and here i am with my senators jersey, senators flag, senators skarf... well you get the picture. and everygoal i get a legion of habs fans turning around and laughing. well i made some pretty loud noise for the 4 goals when they tried to come back. enough for the habs fans to lose that smile off their face. Rockon

that's the pain of living in MTL.
there's no feeling like scotia bank. i always take my family around X-mass time when i'm home for a visit, it's kind of become a tradition, me forcing everyone to go evil .

ha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum