GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All About Tuk Tuk

+12
spader
Sens19
jawal
beerandsens
shabbs
The Montagoose
TheAvatar
Phoenix30
PKC
The Silfer Server
wprager
Tuk Tuk
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31All About Tuk Tuk - Page 3 Empty Re: All About Tuk Tuk Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 pm

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

I have a daughter her age, and I cannot imagine the grief and turmoil all of you are feeling and living right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

32All About Tuk Tuk - Page 3 Empty Re: All About Tuk Tuk Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 am

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Thank you all for the kind words again, all the support from people have been very helpful.

Last edited by Tuk Tuk on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

33All About Tuk Tuk - Page 3 Empty Re: All About Tuk Tuk Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 am

My best wishes to you and your family Tuk Tuk. I hope for the best.

34All About Tuk Tuk - Page 3 Empty Re: All About Tuk Tuk Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

The surgery went well, and she is progressing much quicker than predicted. She could be home as early as next week. The surgery took place about a week and a half ago.

35All About Tuk Tuk - Page 3 Empty Re: All About Tuk Tuk Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:The surgery went well, and she is progressing much quicker than predicted. She could be home as early as next week. The surgery took place about a week and a half ago.

Great to hear, Tuk. Home for Christmas!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum