GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned Empty Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

http://www.komonews.com/news/national/52437502.html

have people heard about this?

Yikes!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He likes a sturdy woman.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I know, it's pretty silly, and to be quite honest, really funny! They could have done much worse to him, he should count his lucky stars that that's all that happened. We all have heard of how badly some of these things could turn out.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Too many balls in the air... you're bound to drop one eventually... and get caught...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:He likes a sturdy woman.

Laughing3 so true.

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

SensGirl11 wrote:

Laughing3 so true.

I'd like to be in the room when he explains to his kids why mommy is in jail.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Jordo wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Laughing3 so true.

Seriously. That's just pure silliness. It's in the States too right? It could be a pretty serious sentence. If it was in Canada, these 4 women would walk no problem.

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

SensGirl11 wrote:
Jordo wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Laughing3 so true.

Seriously. That's just pure silliness. It's in the States too right? It could be a pretty serious sentence. If it was in Canada, these 4 women would walk no problem.

$200 bail!
haha. That's pretty funny.. If the judge is a woman, I could see the ruling being fairly light. If it's a guy, look for it to be heavy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

...the man agreed to be bound with "sheer sheets" and blindfolded with a pillowcase for a "rub down" by Ziemann.

And here is the lovely rubdown lady.

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned 090804_Therese_Ziemann

10Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned Empty Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:03 pm

What I don't understand is why he'd sleep with any of these swamp donkeys, much less juggle 4 at a time.

11Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned Empty Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:What I don't understand is why he'd sleep with any of these swamp donkeys, much less juggle 4 at a time.
He must have been thinking with the little head.

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum