GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrests in submerged car deaths

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrests in submerged car deaths Empty Arrests in submerged car deaths Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/07/22/10225341-cp.html

Dammit, I knew it! When I first read that story I thought it sounded suspiciously like an "honour killing". This has got to stop. This isn't culture, this is evil, pure and simple. If they are found guilty, would they want to be sentenced to their punishment or ours? I think we all know what their choice will be.

2Arrests in submerged car deaths Empty Re: Arrests in submerged car deaths Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:46 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If we followed the Bible, and men were the masters of the household as God decreed, the world would be a better place.

But this is still messed up and not unexpected.

3Arrests in submerged car deaths Empty Re: Arrests in submerged car deaths Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:If we followed the Bible, and men were the masters of the household as God decreed, the world would be a better place.

Ah, you're following the Old Testament? Or the Gospel According to Paul? Paul said it was better for man not to marry. That would have wiped out the human race in about 80 years.

Hmm, I guess it would be a better place after all.

4Arrests in submerged car deaths Empty Re: Arrests in submerged car deaths Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:If we followed the Bible, and men were the masters of the household as God decreed, the world would be a better place.

Ah, you're following the Old Testament? Or the Gospel According to Paul? Paul said it was better for man not to marry. That would have wiped out the human race in about 80 years.

Hmm, I guess it would be a better place after all.

I grew up in a housing project heavily populated by unmarried women and there were plenty of offspring there. Paul was on the right track. Either that, or he was a homo.

cool)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum