GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget

+2
PTFlea
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2009/07/22/10226156-ap.html

Gidget, the Taco Bell chihuahua suffered a massive stroke Tuesday night and had to be put down. She was 15.

I theenk they'll need a leetler box.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Dog

2'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I read that this morning.

The bell tolls for thee Gidget.

3'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I thought we were talking about Sally Field.

Shame about the mutt, though.

4'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:43 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

now that is a national tragedy, not sure if I can recover from this one, that little dog was a treasure.

5'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Without a doubt... Gidget will be buried in a Taco Bell "Big Bell Box Meal" box...

'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget TacoBellBigBox

It's the right thing to do. Yes.

6'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:49 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You ever notice how the food just kind of hovers in the box in the pictures of these BIG fast-food meals?

7'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:52 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:You ever notice how the food just kind of hovers in the box in the pictures of these BIG fast-food meals?
And it never looks like the food you actually get... and I guess that goes for every fast food chain...

I think Taco Bell was actually rated as one of the "best" of the fast food chains as far as nutrition is concerned, oddly enough.

8'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
And it never looks like the food you actually get... and I guess that goes for every fast food chain...

I think Taco Bell was actually rated as one of the "best" of the fast food chains as far as nutrition is concerned, oddly enough.

Really? I thought it was literally death in a box. Maybe that's KFC I'm thinking of. Ahhhhh!

9'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:55 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Really? I thought it was literally death in a box. Maybe that's KFC I'm thinking of. Ahhhhh!

Lots of veggies and dairy at the Bell.

10'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:You ever notice how the food just kind of hovers in the box in the pictures of these BIG fast-food meals?

What? Really??! My oldest loves their tacos, and he abhors anything that's good for you.

11'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:02 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Heh. Yeah, KFC would be death in a box... all that deep fried skin... yowza.

Now that McDonald's is posting nutrition info on the boxes of their sandwiches, I think people are getting a shock.

Quarter Pounder with cheese: 26g of fat 1190mg of sodium!
Big Mac: 29g of fat and 1040mg of sodium!

Holy sodium batman! WOW!

Although, looking at the Taco Bell menu... wow.

Volcano Crunchwrap: 37g of fat and 2200mg of sodium!!!

JEEZUS!

12'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mmmm.....Volcano Crunchwrap...Quarter Pounder...

13'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sodium is probably bad stuff, but it's the salt you really have to look out for! Coffee!

14'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Mmmm.....Volcano Crunchwrap...Quarter Pounder...
I gotta say, I'm shocked at the Volcano Crunchwrap. That is one bad mofo.

15'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Empty Re: 'Yo Quiero' no more -- R.I.P. Gidget Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sodium is probably bad stuff, but it's the salt you really have to look out for! Coffee!
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum