GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heads Up for KISS concert goers

+2
PTFlea
SensGirl11
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:41 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hello All,

I'm not sure if anyone here is going to see KISS tonight. They just announced a change in time. It will be starting at 7:45, instead of the 9:30 start time.

Why they would change it like this the day of is beyond me. There are going to be some really upset people that bought tickets that will miss the show completely.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/KISS+concert+time+moved+ahead+minutes/1793163/story.html

I also don't know why they wrote, moved ahead by 45 minutes. 7:45 to 9:30 is not 45 minutes...but anyway. Rockon

2Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:42 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It might actually be 8:30 rather than 9:30...there might be a typo here, I'll keep you posted.

3Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Rockon

I wanna rock and rock all night...and have a wonderful day.

4Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:46 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Okay, they fixed it, it's 8:45, not 7:45.

5Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:00 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

they are coming this weekend to Halifax, and I am not going, I am such a loser Facepalm

6Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:Rockon

I wanna rock and rock all night...and have a wonderful day.
Should be rock and roll dude

Poor SpezD Facepalm

- Unknown Author

7Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Awesome! I thought half of KISS was dead. Apparently not.

8Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:03 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My best KISS concert moment was an 60-something usher (closer to 70) at the Molson Centre donning 3-D glasses (Psycho Circus) and rawkin' with the rest of us. Rockon

9Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote: Should be rock and roll dude

Poor SpezD Facepalm

:^^^^: Oh yeah.

It's a quote from Louis on Family Guy though.

10Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:My best KISS concert moment was an 60-something usher (closer to 70) at the Molson Centre donning 3-D glasses (Psycho Circus) and rawkin' with the rest of us. Rockon

rawkin' has no age limits Rockon

11Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:13 pm

SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:My best KISS concert moment was an 60-something usher (closer to 70) at the Molson Centre donning 3-D glasses (Psycho Circus) and rawkin' with the rest of us. Rockon

Hell no, ask Keith Richards, who's been dead for almost a decade. Laughing3

12Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:40 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Zoolander wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

he is tremendously pickled though, don't you think?

Heads Up for KISS concert goers 00012110

13Heads Up for KISS concert goers Empty Re: Heads Up for KISS concert goers Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Zoolander wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

That's all?
Damn, he needs to take care of himself - he isn't looking too healthy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum