GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is just disgusting! Woody Allen the 2nd.

+5
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Well, even Canoe.ca's Showbizz page has nothing on this, and they usually try to get as much trash as they can get their hands on. I have a feeling this is completely fabricated.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

People, the article is quoting The National Enquirer as it's source... that's like using Ek as your source.

C'mon.

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:People, the article is quoting The National Enquirer as it's source... that's like using Ek as your source.

C'mon.

BURNED!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:People, the article is quoting The National Enquirer as it's source... that's like using Ek as your source.

C'mon.

I agree with you, shabbs. That Freeman is one sick mofo.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:

C'mon.

I agree with you, shabbs. That Freeman is one sick mofo.
HA HA HA!

lol azif, I know the NHL is is a soap opera for men but .....

Ahhhhh!

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Great Balls of Fire! Pull a Polanski and move to Europe, Freeman! True or not, he's still an amazing actor!

Snuh wrote:Great Balls of Fire! Pull a Polanski and move to Europe, Freeman! True or not, he's still an amazing actor!

Agreed, he's awesome. Hard to believe this could be true...it's just too damn icky.

Btw, snuh, love the avatar. Saw them live at the Civic Centre close to 25 years ago. Damn I'm getting old. Sad

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Zoolander wrote:
Snuh wrote:Great Balls of Fire! Pull a Polanski and move to Europe, Freeman! True or not, he's still an amazing actor!

Agreed, he's awesome. Hard to believe this could be true...it's just too damn icky.

Btw, snuh, love the avatar. Saw them live at the Civic Centre close to 25 years ago. Damn I'm getting old. Sad

Wish I saw them back then. Love their 80's dream pop, not big into their jazz fusion, though. Songs From the Big Chair is one of my all time faves!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum