GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Havlat to the Wild per TSN

+4
shield4life
PKC
LeCaptain
davetherave
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:50 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

As of 10:25PM ET...from TSN.ca

Forward Martin Havlat has a verbal agreement to play for the Minnesota Wild.
The paperwork is still being completed so the deal isn't official, but there is a tentative agreement in place.

In 81 games with the Chicago Blackhawks last season, Havlat registered 29 goals and 48 assists for 77 points.

The 28-year old was selected 26th overall by the Senators in the first round of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft.

The Czech Republic native has 169 goals and 227 assists for 396 points in 470 career regular season games with the Senators and the Blackhawks.

2Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

It`s 6 years.

3Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'm so Diddle jealous of them. Zanon, then Havlat, Saku Koivu is almost certainly in the bag. Add Burns, Harding, PMB, Koivu (Mikko), Backstrom, Brunette, Miettenen, Zidlicky, Johnsson, and they have a team that is going to do some serious damage.

4Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:00 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

6 years 30 million. Phenomenal deal. Diddle's sake, we could have swallowed a cap hit like that for this guy. Unreal.

5Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:6 years 30 million. Phenomenal deal. Diddle's sake, we could have swallowed a cap hit like that for this guy. Unreal.

IMpssible if Heatley os still on this roster.

Most important thing to note and may be forgotten, it`s been a mess in Ottawa for 2 years now, to sign some guys we may need to overpay massively.

6Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:05 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
PKC wrote:6 years 30 million. Phenomenal deal. Diddle's sake, we could have swallowed a cap hit like that for this guy. Unreal.

IMpssible if Heatley os still on this roster.

Most important thing to note and may be forgotten, it`s been a mess in Ottawa for 2 years now, to sign some guys we may need to overpay massively.

Yeah but this guy used to play here, with a lot of these same guys that are the REAL heart and soul of this team: Alfredsson, Spezza, Fisher, Phillips, Volchenkov, Neil

7Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm

We should have just signed all of them so that anyone who wants a scoring winger would have to trade with us.

8Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:44 pm

shield4life

shield4life
Prospect
Prospect

Sometimes the best move is not doing any moves.

http://www.redwingsonline.net

9Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I've just heard that the Wild will be announcing the Koivu deal very soon. Sounds like a big day for them.

10Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:27 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Nice $.

I suppose the term is a factor, but Hossa and Havlat both got exceptionally less per year than I anticipated.

11Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:42 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Nice $.

I suppose the term is a factor, but Hossa and Havlat both got exceptionally less per year than I anticipated.

Happy for Havlat...he gets the security he wanted. And he will help make the Wild a dynamic team.

12Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:40 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

good for Marty as his buddy put him out of work in Chicago, good luck to Havlat finally getting the chance to be the # 1 guy.

13Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 am

davetherave wrote:

Happy for Havlat...he gets the security he wanted. And he will help make the Wild a dynamic team.

Hopefully for Marty and the Wild he can stay healthy like he did this past season, or this is Gaborik 2.0

14Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:43 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Zoolander wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Hopefully for Marty and the Wild he can stay healthy like he did this past season, or this is Gaborik 2.0

Wow, posting while on vacation in Italy... Now that's a true hockey fan!!!

15Havlat to the Wild per TSN Empty Re: Havlat to the Wild per TSN Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Havlat will be missed in Chicago....

Havlat to the Wild per TSN Thatwillbe20bucks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum