GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock up your beer fridge before tomorrow

+5
davetherave
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Nasty Nas wrote:This is awful news. I refuse to drink anything but BEAUS now. Only sold at LCBO unfortunately. Gonna have to drive to the brewery to get my fix. mmmmmmmm BEAUS!! BEAUS!! BEAUS!!!

Cool. I'm originally from Alexandria and I go back to visit my grandmother and sister there a trip to Beau's would only be a few minutes away... Vankleek Hill is the Gingerbread Capital of the World.

I haven't tried it yet but the earthenware bottles are quite eyecatching. Cheers

Go visit your grandmother RIGHT NOW and get some BEAU's on the way; you will NOT regret it.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Nasty Nas wrote:This is awful news. I refuse to drink anything but BEAUS now. Only sold at LCBO unfortunately. Gonna have to drive to the brewery to get my fix. mmmmmmmm BEAUS!! BEAUS!! BEAUS!!!

Cool. I'm originally from Alexandria and I go back to visit my grandmother and sister there a trip to Beau's would only be a few minutes away... Vankleek Hill is the Gingerbread Capital of the World.

I haven't tried it yet but the earthenware bottles are quite eyecatching. Cheers

Go visit your grandmother RIGHT NOW and get some BEAU's on the way; you will NOT regret it.

They actually sell it at the LCBO in Morrisburg, thankfully. I'm anxious to quaff one back... Cheers

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's on tap @ the Nepean Sailing Club. Go now. Enjoy. Sit on the deck and take the scenery in...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:It's on tap @ the Nepean Sailing Club. Go now. Enjoy. Sit on the deck and take the scenery in...

Scenery eeeeeh?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum