GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo

+7
ferret
PKC
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:07 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:He appears to be a quality football striker type.
The way he can carry the ball with speed is pure magic.

32$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:56 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

monster of a player

33$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:16 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Balotelli is better

34$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ballon D'Or goes to Ronaldo. All hail Ronaldo!!!

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3871/fifa-ballon-dor/2014/01/13/4541763/ronaldo-must-now-be-considered-an-all-time-great-after

35$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Balotelli is better

36$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:25 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Balotelli  is better

Maybe you can make him his own trophy called the "Ballontelli."

37$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TFC has come to play...

38$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:07 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:TFC has come to play...

Jays Part Deux

39$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:36 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:TFC has come to play...

Jays Part Deux
Heh. We shall see...

40$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:40 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The City of Toronto and its associated teams should've learned by now that you can't just throw money at problems.

41$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:29 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:The City of Toronto and its associated teams should've learned by now that you can't just throw money at problems.

Funny coming from the guy who complains that Melnyk doesn't spend money.

42$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The City of Toronto and its associated teams should've learned by now that you can't just throw money at problems.

You're getting annoying. I have never said that we should be spending to the cap these past two years. What I have said is that it is clear that Melnyk is a long-term threat to this franchise, and I have also said that the time is coming when we will HAVE to spend money to put us over the top. You need competent management AND an owner willing to spend. You need both. You can't be a budget team and win a Cup. Not gonna happen.

43$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:51 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Leiwike is becoming another burke....new face of the franchise, except he's the face of MLSE entirely now.

In the end, wasn't that the problem from the start? A corporate suit being the face of sports in Toronto.

Even watching 24/7, you just feel the difference between Toronto and Detroit management teams. Players in T-dot much more pretentious and luxurious.....players in detroit alot more humble, honest....I don't know was I the only one who got that?

44$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:54 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Leiwike is becoming another burke....new face of the franchise, except he's the face of MLSE entirely now.  

In the end, wasn't that the problem from the start?  A corporate suit being the face of sports in Toronto.  

Even watching 24/7, you just feel the difference between Toronto and Detroit management teams.  Players in T-dot much more pretentious and luxurious.....players in detroit alot more humble, honest....I don't know was I the only one who got that?

You know why Ken Holland is the greatest GM in the World? Because nobody knows more about the Detroit Red Wings than Kenny Holland.

45$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:

You're getting annoying.  I have never said that we should be spending to the cap these past two years.  What I have said is that it is clear that Melnyk is a long-term threat to this franchise, and I have also said that the time is coming when we will HAVE to spend money to put us over the top.  You need competent management AND an owner willing to spend.  You need both.  You can't be a budget team and win a Cup.  Not gonna happen.

Can we just agree to disagree and have a glass of sausage gravy?

46$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:43 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did someone say...a glass of sausage gravy?

$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Sausage-gravy-sl-426443-l

47$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:49 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Did someone say...a glass of sausage gravy?

$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Sausage-gravy-sl-426443-l

Nothing says "bury the hatchet" like two fellas enjoying sausage gravy together!

48$131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo - Page 3 Empty Re: $131M US Transfer Payment for Ronaldo Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:52 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice. Pass the glass of sausage gravy to the left hand side, mon...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum