GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett

+3
davetherave
PTFlea
Riprock
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=281469

Crawford likely leading replacement

2Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BS firing IMO. He's a great coach.

So many injuries. What was he supposed to do, magically waive a wand and make Turco good again? Surgically repair Morrow and Richards? Zubov?

Dumb firing. Not a fan. Things won't get better for Dallas for a while I don't think.

3Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:43 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Nieuwendyk is cleaning house...Tippett was an excellent coach but time for a change.

4Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bring on the new regime in Dallas...

5Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It had to happen. New GM again. He's going to want to put his stamp on this team early and he'll want his own guy. I'm sure there are many more moves ahead.

- Unknown Author

6Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We'll take Neal and Benn please.

7Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:It had to happen. New GM again. He's going to want to put his stamp on this team early and he'll want his own guy. I'm sure there are many more moves ahead.

and what does this have to do with the topic of the day/week/millenium, which is Heatley getting the hell out of Ottawa? I am just kidding, everything you said is right, new GM, wants his own regime of people in, can only be good for dallas with nieuwendyk running the show.

8Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=281469

Crawford likely leading replacement

I hope he gets the job. His voice can get on my nerves. :^^^^: Sarcasm

9Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tippet is fantastic. Colorado should fire the joker the hired and get this guy. Who's looking for a coach? Here's your winner.

10Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:25 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Tippet is fantastic. Colorado should fire the joker the hired and get this guy. Who's looking for a coach? Here's your winner.

Possibly Jersey once Sutter decides to make it official, intriguing no?

11Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Empty Re: Dallas fire coach Dave Tippett Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 pm

SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Tippet is fantastic. Colorado should fire the joker the hired and get this guy. Who's looking for a coach? Here's your winner.

Possibly Jersey once Sutter decides to make it official, intriguing no?

I've heard that Laviolette is a front runner for the Jersey job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum