GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa

+3
Hockeyhero22000
Dezza
shabbs
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

162010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:59 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
marakh wrote:I can't wait to see the "new" young gunz. It has been a while since an avalanche of youngs great players has made the World cup.
I hope England has found a way to stop choking...

And please someone take Italia out of the Final 8...
And Portugal.

Wink

They should lose in the Finals, I want to see C Ronaldo cry one mor time :^^^^:

172010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:45 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

shabbs wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:is there any world or euro tournament this year?
Nope. World Cup is in 2010 and the next Euro Cup is in 2012 - last one was 2008. Every four years for each.

Even numbered years... never a tourney on odd numbered years.
There is the FIFA 2009 Confederations Cup in South Africa leading up to the World Cup:

http://www.fifa.com/confederationscup/index.html

Saw an ad for it on CBC so they'll have coverage.

182010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Dezza

Prospect
Prospect

Neely4Life wrote:Prob lose in a shootout, again.

Dont say that mate :^^^: :^^^: :^^^:

http://www.sportsdale.com

192010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:43 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Last I checked England was up 1-0...

202010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

England pulled out a convincing win yesterday...

212010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:49 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:England pulled out a convincing win yesterday...

was Beckham playing? or does England let him play anymore?

222010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:52 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:

Yeah, he was in the line-up. He made a deal with his MLS club that allowed him to stay in Europe so he could play for England in 2010.

232010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Yeah, he was in the line-up. He made a deal with his MLS club that allowed him to stay in Europe so he could play for England in 2010.

that's all good, more importantly, was Posh there? :drooling:

242010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:08 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

No idea but she is horrid man... what has happened to her? She got all anorexic-like in LA... madness.

252010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:17 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

No idea but she is horrid man... what has happened to her? She got all anorexic-like in LA... madness.

really? I haven't seen her lately at all, has to the be the LA lifestyle I guess.

262010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A week long strike by contractors building the stadiums has been resolved...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8151180.stm

Man, as if things couldn't be any more difficult over there... sheesh.

272010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup - South Africa Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My team is Portugal. I think their ship has sailed, though. Outside of Ronaldo there isn't much on the come.

They had a golden opportunity with a side that included Ronaldo, Nuno Gomes, Figo, Maniche, Deco... Most of those guys will be out of soccer by 2010.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum