GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Archie chooses Veronica...

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, after 7 decades... he finally makes his choice...

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/641683

I'm partial to Betty, to be honest.

Archie chooses Veronica... 5c524f61490580e243160ef6eae9

2Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They're both cute, but Veronica has the cash. As long as Archie doesn't sign a pre-nup he can still settle with Betty *and* set up a nice nest-egg. Hey, I can be as romantic as the next guy, but in this economic climate, go for cash.

3Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:14 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

ah Archie is making a huge mistake, Veronica will leave him for Reggie and take his jalopy, and this time Betty might not be around to pick up the pieces.

4Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Even after 70 years he still couldn't get them in a 3-way...

Hey-O!!!!!

5Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

V is a little sex machine. And she's got the loot.

Good choice.

6Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:ah Archie is making a huge mistake, Veronica will leave him for Reggie and take his jalopy, and this time Betty might not be around to pick up the pieces.

If Riverdale is in California, he'll do all right.

7Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:21 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:ah Archie is making a huge mistake, Veronica will leave him for Reggie and take his jalopy, and this time Betty might not be around to pick up the pieces.

If Riverdale is in California, he'll do all right.
And in some states, he and Jughead can get married...

Wink

8Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:22 pm

With the way people are doing live action comic book remakes, this series is not far from becoming a series of movies. I would love to be the casting director and run the casting couch through the lines

9Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:22 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:V is a little sex machine. And she's got the loot.

Good choice.

Mr Lodge was never fond of Archie, maybe he cuts Veronica off if she marries him, I could see it happening Laughing3

10Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He could get Moose to off him ...

Wait, this has suddenly taken a very different turn. Let's re-visit the threesome idea again. Laughing3

11Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:35 pm

This is kind of sad. I read these as a kid (who didn't) and always rooted for Betty. Oh well, I'm sure we'll see the live action movie soon.

Hopefully they will incorporate this threesome idea. I'm thinking Archie (couldn't care less who plays him other than myself) along with Scarlett Johansson (Reynolds?) and Natalie Portman.

Now THAT would be worth $12.

12Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 1:37 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:He could get Moose to off him ...

Wait, this has suddenly taken a very different turn. Let's re-visit the threesome idea again. Laughing3

am partial to threesome idea myself, why chose or have them fight over him when they can share? even if they concentrate on each other a bit more than Archie, I am okay with that Laughing3

13Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 2:58 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I much prefer Betty too. She's a little too much of a pushover, but she's the sweetest and cutest of the two.

14Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 3:00 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I must have owned every single Archie Comic from the time I was 8 until I was 14ish...

Boxes full.

My mom was the best, she'd always make sure to get me every issue on her weekly grocery run. Smile

15Archie chooses Veronica... Empty Re: Archie chooses Veronica... Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 pm

never was a fan of these, but I think he made the wrong choice.

plus he's gotta be what? 85 by now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum