GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can there be a better Mother's Day gift?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can there be a better Mother's Day gift? Empty Can there be a better Mother's Day gift? Mon May 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My Wife, Mother-inlaw, my Daughter and I went to Cornwall to see my Wife's Babcia (Grandmother in Polish). My Daughter decided to finally take the plunge and has started to crawl for the first time.

She turns 8 months on the 19th of this month Smile

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Very nice! A friend of mine's baby girl said her first word yesterday.

It was "Dad".

Now that is funny!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:My Wife, Mother-inlaw, my Daughter and I went to Cornwall to see my Wife's Babcia (Grandmother in Polish). My Daughter decided to finally take the plunge and has started to crawl for the first time.

Na Zdrowie! Wszystko Dobrego!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:My Wife, Mother-inlaw, my Daughter and I went to Cornwall to see my Wife's Babcia (Grandmother in Polish). My Daughter decided to finally take the plunge and has started to crawl for the first time.

No idea what that means. My Mother in-law and my Wife's Grandma speak Polish among other languages.

Mother in-law speaks Polish, Russian (Ukranian), French and English

Wife's Babcia speaks Polish, Russian (Ukranian), English and some German

- Unknown Author

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
davetherave wrote:

No idea what that means. My Mother in-law and my Wife's Grandma speak Polish among other languages.

Mother in-law speaks Polish, Russian (Ukranian), French and English

Wife's Babcia speaks Polish, Russian (Ukranian), English and some German

Ask 'em...it's a Polish expression of Best Wishes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum