GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alfie out of the season finale

+2
SensFan71
shabbs
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alfie out of the season finale Empty Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Shame...

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2009/04/11/9085851.html

2Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Elliott gets the start in net too.

3Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gerber goes for the Leafs!

4Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:16 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Shame...

this really sucks for Marakh, his night was riding on this, he was going to buy the bar a round lol.

5Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:

this really sucks for Marakh, his night was riding on this, he was going to buy the bar a round lol.

Facepalm

I was going to buy an Alfie with the C Jersey with the $, I guess it's gonna be a shirt :^^^^:

6Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle, I'm actually really surprised he couldn't go for the finale.

We love you Alfie, get better for next year man! I love you

7Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:31 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Diddle, I'm actually really surprised he couldn't go for the finale.

We love you Alfie, get better for next year man! I love you

maybe he will take this time to convince Karlsson to play over here next year, or has Karlsson decided on that already and I missed it?

8Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
maybe he will take this time to convince Karlsson to play over here next year, or has Karlsson decided on that already and I missed it?

I thought I heard that he wanted to play another year in the SEL and bulk up.

As someone or some article said, would we want Lucic coming in on a 170 pound boy? Ahhhhh!

9Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 pm

shabbs wrote:Gerber goes for the Leafs!

Considering Gerber's tenure in Ottawa this only seems fitting. It'll either be a blowout for the Sens or Gerber will stone us. I'll be secretly rooting for Gerbs tonight, even though it means nothing standings wise. He was a class act while in Ottawa, particularly near the end. He won't be missed, but he won't be forgotten either.

10Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:42 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

They are talking right now, Karlsson is in town. but Tim Murray was on Team 1200 this week that a contract negociation is not in the priorities right now.

11Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:11 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Facepalm

I was going to buy an Alfie with the C Jersey with the $, I guess it's gonna be a shirt :^^^^:

Why, it's only fair Marakh buys the bar a round AND a shirt LOL...after all, last game, last call...

:GHF:

12Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Too bad.

Maybe Marakh should call up the Sens. Maybe Alfie would give him the jersey off his back as compensation.

13Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:22 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Too bad.

Maybe Marakh should call up the Sens. Maybe Alfie would give him the jersey off his back as compensation.

Sounds just perfect Razz

EDIT: COrvo now -3 and Parise +1, Ièm officially 1st for now :$$$$:

14Alfie out of the season finale Empty Re: Alfie out of the season finale Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:56 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:
marakh wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Facepalm

Why, it's only fair Marakh buys the bar a round AND a shirt LOL...after all, last game, last call...

:GHF:

I am game for that one, I drink Alpine, but since you won't find that in Quebec or Ontario, Blue will do lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum