GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vermette Trade Proposals

+4
Riprock
jamvan
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Vermette Trade Proposals - Page 2 Empty Re: Vermette Trade Proposals Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Montague wrote:post #100 baby!

i don't want to see vermette moved - not even for a puck moving defenceman because i think we are in much more of a need for more up-front scoring. lets not forget that this was our real achilles heel last season (emery, paddock and redden aside).

I think they are kind of related but, I agree we need to hang onto Vermette. I think the lack of puck movement from the D hurt our ability to generate offense so, we need both pretty badly. With Corvo and Redden gone I'm not sure Mesz and Lee can be counted on to carry the load but it certainly could happen.

17Vermette Trade Proposals - Page 2 Empty Re: Vermette Trade Proposals Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

i don't want to see vermette moved - not even for a puck moving defenceman because i think we are in much more of a need for more up-front scoring. lets not forget that this was our real achilles heel last season (emery, paddock and redden aside).

Sweet avatar montague.

18Vermette Trade Proposals - Page 2 Empty Re: Vermette Trade Proposals Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jordo wrote:

Sweet avatar montague.

I prefer his older one from the Sopranos. Everyone changing their Avatars is confusing me Razz

19Vermette Trade Proposals - Page 2 Empty Re: Vermette Trade Proposals Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Jordo wrote:

Sweet avatar montague.

I prefer his older one from the Sopranos. Everyone changing their Avatars is confusing me Razz

Sopranos? I always thought it was Scotty Bowman. scratch

Seriously, doesn't this look like Scotty?
Vermette Trade Proposals - Page 2 41676

20Vermette Trade Proposals - Page 2 Empty Re: Vermette Trade Proposals Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Jordo wrote:

Sweet avatar montague.

Sopranos? I always thought it was Scotty Bowman. scratch

Seriously, doesn't this look like Scotty?
Vermette Trade Proposals - Page 2 41676

Make him more bald and I can see it:)

21Vermette Trade Proposals - Page 2 Empty Re: Vermette Trade Proposals Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Make him more bald and I can see it:)

Scotty died to me when he left Montreal (I still remember Aislin's cartoon -- this was during the height of the Anglo exodus). I guess I still remember him with some hair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum