GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets

+2
davetherave
asq2
6 posters

Which Jet/Coyote meant the most to the franchise?

TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_lcap253%TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_rcap2 53% [ 10 ]
TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_lcap20%TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_lcap211%TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_lcap216%TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_rcap2 16% [ 3 ]
TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_lcap20%TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_lcap220%TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Vote_rcap2 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Empty TGWTMBOFS- Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Hawerchuk, no contest for me.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Roenick over Teemu?

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Bobby Hull. He gave the team...and the WHA...credibility.

asq2 wrote:Roenick over Teemu?
Teemu played one season there :KJK:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I chose Other.

The people in charge of the Jets and the business community that allowed the team move to Phoenix had the biggest impact IMO.

- Unknown Author

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I went with