GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09?

+5
LeCaptain
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
davetherave
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who will be 'Canada's Team' in the quest for Stanley this year?

Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 4 ]
Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_lcap250%Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 6 ]
Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Who Will Be 'Canada’s Team' competing for Stanley in '09? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Let's just wait and see. I am not comparing the Jackets to the pre-lockout senators. The only point I was making is playoff success are 50/50 depending on regular season and so many other factors.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Let's just wait and see. I am not comparing the Jackets to the pre-lockout senators. The only point I was making is playoff success are 50/50 depending on regular season and so many other factors.

Why, Marakh, how about that...it seems we completely agree... :D:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I voted for Calgary, they have been there, Jokinen has a lot to prove in his first playoff run, so lets hope all the boys come ready to play.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vancouver will seek and destroy the Jackets, who're y'all kidding? Ahhhhh!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Vancouver will seek and destroy the Jackets, who're y'all kidding? Ahhhhh!

504H...you're such a kidder

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I picked Calgary, for obvious reasons. The only downfall they could have is if Kiprusoff poops the bed.
Obvious how?

The Jokinen trade put them over the top, IMO. They've been on fire ever since...with the exception of a few games of course.

SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I picked Calgary, for obvious reasons. The only downfall they could have is if Kiprusoff poops the bed.
Obvious how?

The Jokinen trade put them over the top, IMO. They've been on fire ever since...with the exception of a few games of course.

They have struggled huge...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Neely4Life wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Obvious how?

They have struggled huge...

I still think they're going to be awesome though.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The only worry for Calgary is Gerber Kipper runs hot and cold. He's beatable...pretty easily to be dead honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum