GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Habs on the Loonie.

+2
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Habs on the Loonie. Empty Habs on the Loonie. Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:58 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Royal Canadian Mint is putting a Habs Loonie into circulation today to mark the teams 100th anniversary. I can't find a link but it was on the cover of the 24Hour, Ottawa edition, paper this morning.

- Unknown Author

2Habs on the Loonie. Empty Re: Habs on the Loonie. Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:00 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Royal Canadian Mint is putting a Habs Loonie into circulation today to mark the teams 100th anniversary. I can't find a link but it was on the cover of the 24Hour, Ottawa edition, paper this morning.

That is revolting.

3Habs on the Loonie. Empty Re: Habs on the Loonie. Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:03 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

:!: Puking2 :77: Frustrated2

4Habs on the Loonie. Empty Re: Habs on the Loonie. Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Royal Canadian Mint is putting a Habs Loonie into circulation today to mark the teams 100th anniversary. I can't find a link but it was on the cover of the 24Hour, Ottawa edition, paper this morning.

I expect a lot of these making their way into rivers and such, no self respecting Ottawa fan or any other nhl team fan will hold onto these, or maybe we can make a crazy profit by auctioning them off on ebay to the delusional habs fans.

5Habs on the Loonie. Empty Re: Habs on the Loonie. Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:16 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think it's entirely appropriate. Unfortunately, it will just go to Habs fans heads.

6Habs on the Loonie. Empty Re: Habs on the Loonie. Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:I think it's entirely appropriate. Unfortunately, it will just go to Habs fans heads.

Yeah, I agree with this- it just makes me sick that Habs fans have yet another thing to whack each other about.

7Habs on the Loonie. Empty Re: Habs on the Loonie. Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have to agree with Jordo and Seaway. They are an organization that should be celebrated (maybe not the CURRENT one as is but the dynasty as a whole is nothing to sneeze at) but I cringe at the thought of these trolls and arrogant idiots adding more for their bragging rights.

Picture it: a bunch of habs fans in a circle jerk chanting OLE around their precious centennial loonies! Puking2

8Habs on the Loonie. Empty Re: Habs on the Loonie. Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:I have to agree with Jordo and Seaway. They are an organization that should be celebrated (maybe not the CURRENT one as is but the dynasty as a whole is nothing to sneeze at) but I cringe at the thought of these trolls and arrogant idiots adding more for their bragging rights.

I can just a bunch of them in a circle jerk chanting OLE around their precious centennial loonies! Puking2

when you see that or hear that, promptly remind them they won't be winning the cup this year, or better yet, when they are eliminated, show them the playoff tree, then ask them how the centennial is going lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum