GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is better for the Hurricanes?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which is better for the Hurricanes? Empty Which is better for the Hurricanes? Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:58 am

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Which is better for the canes??

1.Cam Ward Or Niklas Backstrom?

2.Ryan Bayda or Fredrik Sjostrom?

3.Chad Larose or Alexandre Burrows?

4.Dennis Seidenberg or Steve Eminger?

5.Niklas Wallin or Mathieu Schneider?

6.Tim Gleason or Paul Mara?

7.Frank Kaberle or Ian White?

8.Anton Babchuck or Nicklas Gorssman?

9.Michael Leighton or Jason Labarbera or Curtis Sanford?

10.Justin Williams or Drew Stafford?

11.Jussi Jokinen or Eric Christensen?

12.Martin Biron or Cam Ward?

13.Christan Backman or Nick Boynton?

14.Nik Antropov or Alexei Kovalev?

15.Ray Whitney or Martin Havlat?

16.Sergei Samsonov or Colby Armstrong?

17.Tuomo Ruutu or Jared Stoll?

18.Matt Cullen or Alexander Frolov?

19.Sign Gaborik or Tanguay or S.Koivu or D.Morris?

20.Lukas Krajicek or Anton Babchuck?

21.Marek Malik or Niklas Wallin?

22.Dennis Seidenberg or Derek Morris?

Just Anwser Those please...and if you want tell me what the hurricnaes should do in the off-season and who they should get...and maybe even tell who you think they should trade before the Trade Deadline?

2Which is better for the Hurricanes? Empty Re: Which is better for the Hurricanes? Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:45 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

How are they supposed to get any of those people?

3Which is better for the Hurricanes? Empty Re: Which is better for the Hurricanes? Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:15 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

bravenash55 wrote:Which is better for the canes??

1.Cam Ward Or Niklas Backstrom?

2.Ryan Bayda or Fredrik Sjostrom?

3.Chad Larose or Alexandre Burrows?

4.Dennis Seidenberg or Steve Eminger?

5.Niklas Wallin or Mathieu Schneider?

6.Tim Gleason or Paul Mara?

7.Frank Kaberle or Ian White?

8.Anton Babchuck or Nicklas Gorssman?

9.Michael Leighton or Jason Labarbera or Curtis Sanford?

10.Justin Williams or Drew Stafford?

11.Jussi Jokinen or Eric Christensen?

12.Martin Biron or Cam Ward?

13.Christan Backman or Nick Boynton?

14.Nik Antropov or Alexei Kovalev?

15.Ray Whitney or Martin Havlat?

16.Sergei Samsonov or Colby Armstrong?

17.Tuomo Ruutu or Jared Stoll?

18.Matt Cullen or Alexander Frolov?

19.Sign Gaborik or Tanguay or S.Koivu or D.Morris?

20.Lukas Krajicek or Anton Babchuck?

21.Marek Malik or Niklas Wallin?

22.Dennis Seidenberg or Derek Morris?

Just Anwser Those please...and if you want tell me what the hurricnaes should do in the off-season and who they should get...and maybe even tell who you think they should trade before the Trade Deadline?

Haven't answered the ones where I don't know the players; or where I don't think the possibility is real.

Signing Gaborik--if it's possible--would definitely give a boost to the franchise. In fact if Rutherford can get him at the deadline, it would help the Canes make the playoffs.

Frolov is an outstanding player--if the Canes can get him as a UFA that is a net plus.

Antropov is a big body and good presence in front of the net, but I am not sure he is fast enough to skate with the Canes.

4Which is better for the Hurricanes? Empty Re: Which is better for the Hurricanes? Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 am

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Hey PKC...i never said they could get these players and they never will beable to. But it would be awesome if they could. But i just wanted to post this.

5Which is better for the Hurricanes? Empty Re: Which is better for the Hurricanes? Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:15 am

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect

Hey Dave. ya thanks for the post. and yes i would love to get gaborik at the deadline. that would be awesome...but i think Niklas Backstrom would be better for us then Cam Ward..

6Which is better for the Hurricanes? Empty Re: Which is better for the Hurricanes? Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:04 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

bravenash55 wrote:Hey Dave. ya thanks for the post. and yes i would love to get gaborik at the deadline. that would be awesome...but i think Niklas Backstrom would be better for us then Cam Ward..

Bravenash, Ward is younger, and frankly speaking, Backstrom's numbers are helped by the fact that the Wild are one of the best defensive teams in the NHL. Don't throw your Stanley Cup-winning goalie under the bus just yet.

Spend the money on some offense to go with Eric Staal. If you can, pick up another fast skating two way forward, and a big-bodied d-man.

Develop those prospects like young Sutter.

The Canes are closer to a playoff spot than you think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum