GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meszaros out for the year

+4
PKC
shabbs
SensFan71
PTFlea
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meszaros out for the year Empty Meszaros out for the year Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Will undergo shoulder surgery, done for the year.

EDIT: AND Paul Ranger. That hurts.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=267823&lid=sublink013&lpos=headlines_nhl

2Meszaros out for the year Empty Re: Meszaros out for the year Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wow, huge blow to team that is scarce on D anyway, guess they shouldn't have stockpiled all those forwards. This definitely means Tampa are sellers right, if they weren't before? Vinny still isn't moving by the way, no matter what anyone says.

3Meszaros out for the year Empty Re: Meszaros out for the year Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:08 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yowza.

4Meszaros out for the year Empty Re: Meszaros out for the year Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:20 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Imagine we traded them Kuba for their first round pick...epic.

5Meszaros out for the year Empty Re: Meszaros out for the year Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Makes the trade for Kuba and Picard look even better

6Meszaros out for the year Empty Re: Meszaros out for the year Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:13 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

My goodness. Not that it really matters though, they've got an even slimmer chance than we do to make the playoffs.

He just needs to have the surgery and be better by next season.

7Meszaros out for the year Empty Re: Meszaros out for the year Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:35 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Oh, crap, was I laughing out loud!? My bad.

Seriously though, not that anyone can foresee injuries to key personel, but everyone knows Players go down with injuries, and while those morons in the front office @ TB were stockpiling Forwards, they let their D go to dung... This is yet another terrible blow to that org, and like SF said and I do agree, Vinny is going nowhere...

8Meszaros out for the year Empty Re: Meszaros out for the year Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

But they could bolster their D by trading him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum