GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

She's almost here...

+6
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
Riprock
asq2
Sens4thecup
Cronie
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16She's almost here... - Page 2 Empty Re: She's almost here... Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:02 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:*Update*

Unfortunately, much to my wife's dissapointment, her labour appears to be very slow-moving, and progressing a slow rate, so no baby arrival yet. I'll still be kickin' around with my Cell on waiting for the call and as always, I'll keep you all posted.

Thank you for all the warm wishes and thoughts, and rest assured, they have been passed on.

So, I see the Sens came up short...AGAIN!!

Still not here eh? I hope it doesn't drag on much longer for your Wife's sake.

Yeah, thanks man. It's just a matter of time now, which for her sake I hope is much sooner than later.

17She's almost here... - Page 2 Empty Re: She's almost here... Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Best wishes to you guys. Exciting times indeed! Is this your first?

18She's almost here... - Page 2 Empty Re: She's almost here... Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:29 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Congratulations. Had to be on a major snow storm day, of course.

19She's almost here... - Page 2 Empty Re: She's almost here... Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:44 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Best wishes to you guys. Exciting times indeed! Is this your first?

This is our 2nd. And as Wprager pointed out, I'm waiting for my wife to call and still hoping the snow and freezing rain doesn't start... EEK!! affraid

20She's almost here... - Page 2 Empty Re: She's almost here... Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:55 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fingers crossed for ya Cronie :D

- Unknown Author

21She's almost here... - Page 2 Empty Re: She's almost here... Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:58 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks Clutch.
Snow I hate, mainly it's my back and arms that hate shoveling it, but freezing rain is a little tricky, especially since Fredericton is a much smaller version of San Francisco; i.e. three main veins of the city are steep hills.

22She's almost here... - Page 2 Empty Re: She's almost here... Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:00 am

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:Just a quick note to you all that I will be heading to the hospital in about an hour or so as my wife appears to be in the midst of the early stages of labour. I apologize but my presence here @ GM hockey will be sporadic for the next week or two, but once we get a routine and I'm back to work after about 2 and half weeks, I'll be rarin' to go.

I'll still be checking my PM's and posts as often as possible. WHo knows, maybe the Sens will turn it around during my absence, or maybe we'll have a new GM, new coach and new faces on the bench to get used to?? You never know I suppose.

Congratulations to your famly Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum