GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

EK and FOPPA have started...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EK and FOPPA have started... Empty EK and FOPPA have started... Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 pm

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

As we all predicted after the Sundin saga finally concluded...EK and the HB faithfull have already started on the where's FOPPA rumours...lol...this is just too funny...

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/RUMOUR-Mega-Deal-with-Preds-and-Flames-Foppa-Closer-Than-Thought/1/18508

Get a life EK...

what a gong-show...

2EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:53 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

It's so predictable. I said as soon as the Sundin saga ended that he'd start the Forsberg rumours, and voila.

It's best just to ignore it.

3EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 pm

On the plus side, Foppa is apparently targeting late January as a return date, so it shouldn't carry on as long this time or as long as the Sundin shenanigans for that matter.

I expect nothing less than two daily updates from Ek. It's hard to imagine Foppa making a difference anywhere though. Such a shame too, because when he's healthy there a few like him.

4EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:17 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:On the plus side, Foppa is apparently targeting late January as a return date, so it shouldn't carry on as long this time or as long as the Sundin shenanigans for that matter.

I expect nothing less than two daily updates from Ek. It's hard to imagine Foppa making a difference anywhere though. Such a shame too, because when he's healthy there a few like him.

According to TSN the other day...Foppa is hoping to play in the playoffs...no word of January...that is just more EK bull-poop...

5EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:21 am

COLLAR UP wrote:
hemlock wrote:On the plus side, Foppa is apparently targeting late January as a return date, so it shouldn't carry on as long this time or as long as the Sundin shenanigans for that matter.

According to TSN the other day...Foppa is hoping to play in the playoffs...no word of January...that is just more EK bull-poop...

Perhaps it was HB that I read January. If that's the case, then yeah, it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

6EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

it def. was HB...

I am not even sure we can say grain of salt when it comes to EK anymore...a bag of manure seems more appropriate...lol

7EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

COLLAR UP wrote:it def. was HB...

I am not even sure we can say grain of salt when it comes to EK anymore...a bag of manure seems more appropriate...lol

Yeah definitely, I just wonder how much longer it can go on... LOL

8EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:19 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

COLLAR UP wrote:it def. was HB...

LMAO!! So true sadly.
Has he even replaced the Sens Blogger?

Foppa from 3-4 years ago would have been AWESOME; but with his club foot, I don't think he's even WORTH a look.

9EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:24 am

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

well...despite the foot...he is still a point per game guy!!

let's play a little game called "would you rather..."

would you rather Vermette...
OR
Foppa...

would you rather Kelly...
OR
Foppa...

Would you rather...you get the point...lol...

10EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Obviously Forsberg. Even with a bad foot he's a great player and someone who not only would FINALLY take some pressure off Spezza but would also be someone who could act as a mentor to #19. Forsberg was not only one of the best play-makers of the past decade, but one of the best all-around players (that includes battling in the corners and hitting, which I think we agree Spezza needs to work on).

Edit: Of course, there is no chance of him coming here, so it's hardly worth discussion.

11EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

COLLAR UP wrote:well...despite the foot...he is still a point per game guy!!

let's play a little game called "would you rather..."

would you rather Vermette...
OR
Foppa...

would you rather Kelly...
OR
Foppa...

Would you rather...you get the point...lol...

I love that game!! one of my favorite radio duo's, Bob & Tom play this with hilarious results.

Yeah, I see your point, but considering what happened to him last year when he signed with the Avs and then went down rather quickly, it's a big risk...

12EK and FOPPA have started... Empty Re: EK and FOPPA have started... Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

it's moot anyway...as he is not coming to Ottawa...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum