GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK

+2
shabbs
PKC
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:07 pm

I'm glad Sundin's back. He's a superstar and a steel at 5 mil.

Toronto shoved him out the door and he still remained loyal to them by given them priority on his services.

Even still with Toronto's abuse, he didn't capitulate and go to the sens, habs or rangers to even combat them.

I think a lot of hockey players can learn from Matts Sundin ...

Cheers boys!

17MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sundin with Wellwood and Demitra makes a lot of sense. Sundin is familiar with Wellwood so there would be some chemistry there probably.

18MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 am

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

From what I've heard on other hockey boards, Bernier can't be traded before the end of the year.

19MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK - Page 2 Empty Re: MATS SUNDIN IS A CANUCK Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:From what I've heard on other hockey boards, Bernier can't be traded before the end of the year.

Oh yeah, you're right, STL signed him to an offer sheet first, which VAN then matched. That means they probably let him walk, and get nothing in return for him, on July 1.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum