GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto does not claim Gratton

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toronto does not claim Gratton Empty Toronto does not claim Gratton Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Toronto has claimed forward Chris Gratton off waivers from the Tampa Bay Lightning.

This is according to several 'on air' personalities, who despite being idiots, seem to have their sources straight.

Unconfirmed for now though.

EDIT:
Now it appears Gratton has cleared and the hype machine in TO gets ahold of pretty much anything and runs with it.

Gratton would actually look good here sorry to say. It would ease the loss of Vermette with Gratton's 62% FO percentage.

Last edited by 504Heater on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Toronto does not claim Gratton Empty Re: Toronto does not claim Gratton Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I just heard Bob McKenzie say he cleared? Oh well, not a bad pickup for the hated Buds.

3Toronto does not claim Gratton Empty Re: Toronto does not claim Gratton Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I just heard Bob McKenzie say he cleared? Oh well, not a bad pickup for the hated Buds.

Oh dear...which one is right, McKenzie or the on air guys from 590 and whatever the call numbers are in Edmonton?

I vote McKenzie...

4Toronto does not claim Gratton Empty Re: Toronto does not claim Gratton Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:03 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wish Eklund would say it was true so we'd know for sure that it isn't true.

5Toronto does not claim Gratton Empty Re: Toronto does not claim Gratton Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gratton cleared, Burke on radio right now saying he doesn't know where this rumour came from. Brian Helmer now on waivers (whoever the Dung that is).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum