GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny leafs joke on the radio in Freddy Beach!!

+3
Aetherial
shabbs
Cronie
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Yesterday were first classes for the 2012 Fall term at Carleton, and my 17th Century Philosophy class began.

The Prof. started with a history of key dates in the 1600s and came to 1632 and asked what relevant event happened that year?

After a few guesses, someone in the front says: "Isn't that the last time the Leafs won the cup?" Laughing3

Would have been even better if the prof replied, "No, I was thinking of the Black Plague, but I guess your answer is close enough."

Yeah, I know, wrong century. Just trying to extend the joke.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Want to hear a joke ?

The Toronto Maple Leafs

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Riprock wrote:Yesterday were first classes for the 2012 Fall term at Carleton, and my 17th Century Philosophy class began.

The Prof. started with a history of key dates in the 1600s and came to 1632 and asked what relevant event happened that year?

After a few guesses, someone in the front says: "Isn't that the last time the Leafs won the cup?" Laughing3

Would have been even better if the prof replied, "No, I was thinking of the Black Plague, but I guess your answer is close enough."

Yeah, I know, wrong century. Just trying to extend the joke.

She replied that she was a Habs fan.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs voted worst professional team...

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/teamrankings

Now that is funny.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Burke says ESPN "stinks":
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/brian-burke-says-espn-stinks-name-maple-leafs-193948053--nhl.html

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

At a show-and-tell the students were encouraged to talk about their fathers and what they did for a living. Little Johnny gets up and goes to the front of the class:
- My father is an exotic dancer at a happy strip club. He dances on stage and takes off his clothes, as happy men stuff bills in his underwear.

The teacher quickly tells Johnny to sit down and tells the rest of the class to start doing some math exercises. She then quietly asks Johnny:
- Is your father *really* an exotic dancer?

Johnny replies:
- No. He plays for the Maple Leafs. But that's too embarrassing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum