GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the 'f' is going on at HB?

+7
asq2
shabbs
Jordo
TheAvatar
Cronie
strachattack
Number Twenty Nine
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:02 am

So I get that KLee quit HB. I understand there were some reasons why and he started his own thing with STB. So they get Gerry Boudreau (sp?) and he doesn't post something in almost 2 weeks? I think the guy is pretty funny but Sens fans deserve better in terms of commitment. Pretty sad what has happened over there. Just sayin'

2What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:06 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

no major loss, I don't miss that site one bit....

3What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:07 am

Do we actually know why Kevin Lee quit?

4What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:08 am

That is the impression we were left with

5What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 am

But does anyone know why he left?

6What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:19 am

hemlock34 wrote:But does anyone know why he left?

Perhaps Heater, Cronie and/or Cap'n' would know more details but I am not sure they would post them in the public forum.

7What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:20 am

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

I had to stop reading Eklund a while ago. He caused me too many violent thoughts. His pontification on anything hockey related aggravates me to no end. He talks as though he rubs shoulders with the GM's. eg/ Brian Burke called him when he had his appendix out. Yeah... right. His trade rumours are ridiculous and do seem thought up to generate traffic. The guy is a complete clown.

I didn't mind KLee but he also seemed to suffer from delusions of grandeur at times. Gerry seemed like a cheap toss off to the fans considering he was a Bruin's fan. Not a bad guy but if they can't find a Sen's fan at least pick someone who is neutral with some journalistic integrity. That's probably too much to ask from that site though.

8What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:31 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:

Perhaps Heater, Cronie and/or Cap'n' would know more details but I am not sure they would post them in the public forum.

Exactly. I don't know 110% sure, but PM me and I may be able to shed SOME light on the subject. OTR of course! LOL

9What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:43 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

From emailing back and forth with KLee, I know he wasn't getting paid

10What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:49 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

The thing is- HB witnessed their Senators blog go from 1000 posts on a topic to a mere 100 in about 2 weeks, and most of the posters weren't sens fans. I'll tell you what happened to HB, this site did! Hallelujah!

With no Sens fans on HB anymore, there's no point writing about them. I think Eklund is coming to this harsh reality. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Eklund approached you guys with a buyout offer to win the fans back. Seriously.

HB is a joke, it's just a bunch of Habs fans.

11What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:52 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jordo wrote:The thing is- HB witnessed their Senators blog go from 1000 posts on a topic to a mere 100 in about 2 weeks, and most of the posters weren't sens fans. I'll tell you what happened to HB, this site did! Hallelujah!

With no Sens fans on HB anymore, there's no point writing about them. I think Eklund is coming to this harsh reality. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Eklund approached you guys with a buyout offer to win the fans back. Seriously.

HB is a joke, it's just a bunch of Habs fans.

And don't forget the Leafers too... Hence why every 2 or 3 days, a BREAKING rumor involving the leafs and Habs suddenly comes to light! :lol!:

12What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 pm

Here is my shot at being Ek...

Sundin will take a dump today at some point (E5). I have sources that confirm that he has had breakfast of some type and while there may have been rumours of a late night bowel movement, I am told that the toilet in his hotel room did not flush since at least midnight.

Montreal has something brewing. Bob Gainey knows how to talk and has been seen talking. No-one knows for sure who he has been talking to but to me it suggests something big is up. More later.

For those of you on the Khabibulin watch.. he will be traded at some point or his contract will expire or he will get an extension. You can take that to the bank. In my expert opinion one of those three things will happen and it will happen before next season.

I am working on something HUGE. Burt the dog has wretched on the carpet and I may not have time right now to write it down but it is something that should drive you to hit the refresh button as often as possible.

13What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The rumours were that he was not getting paid.

I have a feeling Gerz has been silent for similar "promises made but not delivered on" reasons.

14What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

MurderOnIce, you're awesome.

15What the 'f' is going on at HB? Empty Re: What the 'f' is going on at HB? Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:33 pm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

MurderOnIce wrote:Here is my shot at being Ek...

Sundin will take a dump today at some point (E5). I have sources that confirm that he has had breakfast of some type and while there may have been rumours of a late night bowel movement, I am told that the toilet in his hotel room did not flush since at least midnight.

Montreal has something brewing. Bob Gainey knows how to talk and has been seen talking. No-one knows for sure who he has been talking to but to me it suggests something big is up. More later.

For those of you on the Khabibulin watch.. he will be traded at some point or his contract will expire or he will get an extension. You can take that to the bank. In my expert opinion one of those three things will happen and it will happen before next season.

I am working on something HUGE. Burt the dog has wretched on the carpet and I may not have time right now to write it down but it is something that should drive you to hit the refresh button as often as possible.

:lol!:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum