GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great Goal From Franzen

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great Goal From Franzen Empty Great Goal From Franzen Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:08 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Don't have a YouTube video of it yet (obviously) but Johan Franzen just schooled Ryan O'Byrne, breaking Mariah Carey's shut-out bid.

The Habs played to a well-deserved win, but every time I watch the Wings I'm in awe of the talent level, skating and organization of their team.

I'm convinced that Valteri Filppula is the next Datsyuk/Zetterberg, and that Meech kid caught my eye tonight as well.

2Great Goal From Franzen Empty Re: Great Goal From Franzen Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:39 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

That goal was tremendous. You could just picture Habs fans everywhere screaming at O'Byrne through their TV.

Another guy that caught my eye was Darren Helm. No wonder this team competes every year: the roster of youngsters coming up is incredible.

3Great Goal From Franzen Empty Re: Great Goal From Franzen Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:07 am

asq2 wrote:Don't have a YouTube video of it yet (obviously) but Johan Franzen just schooled Ryan O'Byrne, breaking Mariah Carey's shut-out bid.

The Habs played to a well-deserved win, but every time I watch the Wings I'm in awe of the talent level, skating and organization of their team.

I'm convinced that Valteri Filppula is the next Datsyuk/Zetterberg, and that Meech kid caught my eye tonight as well.

Hahaha! Awesome.

I was listening to one of the Wing's broadcasters (radio I think), who was asked about Filppula and he said that he can be frustratingly inconsistent at times. He'll need to knock that off before he reaches Datsyuk/Zetterberg levels.

4Great Goal From Franzen Empty Re: Great Goal From Franzen Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:19 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

They just keep drafting and developing great players year after year. They'll be good for a long time I suspect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum