GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luongo on a TEAR

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Luongo on a TEAR Empty Luongo on a TEAR Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=255292&lid=sublink02&lpos=headlines_nhl

Back-to-back-to-back shutouts. Luongo's back and the Canucks must feel all warm and fuzzy about it!

2Luongo on a TEAR Empty Re: Luongo on a TEAR Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:22 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

No Diddle kidding. This guy and Turco have been destroying my goaltending stats on Yahoo all year. About time this Dung got his Dung together before I flew over to Vancouver and sucker punched that Wing Dang Doodle in his mario-looking crap-lousy face.

3Luongo on a TEAR Empty Re: Luongo on a TEAR Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:49 pm

PKC wrote:No Diddle kidding. This guy and Turco have been destroying my goaltending stats on Yahoo all year. About time this Dung got his Dung together before I flew over to Vancouver and sucker punched that Wing Dang Doodle in his mario-looking crap-lousy face.

Mmm, the sweet smell of jealousy, how I love thee

PKC, you want at Lui you gotta come through me first, son

4Luongo on a TEAR Empty Re: Luongo on a TEAR Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:No Diddle kidding. This guy and Turco have been destroying my goaltending stats on Yahoo all year. About time this Dung got his Dung together before I flew over to Vancouver and sucker punched that Wing Dang Doodle in his mario-looking crap-lousy face.

Bahahahahhaa. :D

5Luongo on a TEAR Empty Re: Luongo on a TEAR Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:07 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

This guy was phenominal. I watching a good amount of the game on Saturday night, and he was lights out. Doing all the little things right, and so focussed all the time. He's huge in nets and his reaction time is crazy.

Easily the most dominant goalie in the NHL right now.

6Luongo on a TEAR Empty Re: Luongo on a TEAR Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:42 am

Off topic, but how is it that the Toronto Maple Leafs have so much pull with the damn schedule makers that tonights game is at 4:00 Pacific time in Vancouver? Just so the Leaf faithful get their damn 7:00 Eastern Viewing time?

My wife told me that yesterday, as she is from Toronto, and I didnt believe her, but now here at work today I see that its true. Talk about an advantage for the Leafs, maybe not a huge advantage, but its still is one.

7Luongo on a TEAR Empty Re: Luongo on a TEAR Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

So I'd like to say that I disregard everything I said about Luongo earlier in the season. I was clearly.....umm....upset.

As for Turco...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum