GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Gerber let in the first shot he faces?

5 posters

Will Gerber let in the first shot he faces?

Will Gerber let in the first shot he faces? Vote_lcap250%Will Gerber let in the first shot he faces? Vote_rcap2 50% [ 6 ]
Will Gerber let in the first shot he faces? Vote_lcap250%Will Gerber let in the first shot he faces? Vote_rcap2 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, when Gerber starts his next game, whenever that is, will he stop the first shot or will it go in? Silly poll... but thought I'd throw it out there for craps and giggles.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

I'll say it goes in... High glove side....

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

you have to think that Gerber will realize he is under intense scrutiny, as he is supposedly our #1

He knows he's lost that title to Auld, so I have to think he'll be motivated to prove everyone wrong

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Or, he'll stink out the joint and be on the first flight to Zurich

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I will be watching some movies with some great friends tonight, but I've got the game set to tape.

I wonder how many of us fellow sens fans will cringe or get all anxious when some Cane player takes the first shot? or the plethora of shots he could face throughout the game.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I say it goes short side off of a bad angle shot.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I voted NO. If Gerber starts tonight, I think we'll see him play a great game.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He better play a good one.
Although, unlike Auld, Gerb's weakness appears to be "American Five-hole" shots, so he needs to make himself bigger!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He needs to be more like Auld! HA HA!

Well, hopefully the new Harstburg system that the boys seem to be buying into will help make Gerber look better than he is.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We'll find out tonight! Gerber starts.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I sure hope we win regardless of Gerber's performance. The Canes aren't doing well this season are they?

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I sure hope we win regardless of Gerber's performance. The Canes aren't doing well this season are they?
They've been ravaged by injuries lately... but are a respectable 7-4-2 and leading their division.

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I sure hope we win regardless of Gerber's performance. The Canes aren't doing well this season are they?
They've been ravaged by injuries lately... but are a respectable 7-4-2 and leading their division.
you say that like it's a major accomplishment...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Tukker wrote:
shabbs wrote:
you say that like it's a major accomplishment...
HA HA! So true...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gerber did indeed stop the first shot he faced. Took a while for them to get a shot though.

Phew.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum