GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken leg for Bogosian

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Broken leg for Bogosian Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:28 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Happened Tuesday night. First I saw it was checking the injuries list. Of course Sidney tweaks his ankle and everyone's running that story.

I've got Lehtonen in one of my pools.

2Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:04 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Happened Tuesday night. First I saw it was checking the injuries list. Of course Sidney tweaks his ankle and everyone's running that story.

I've got Lehtonen in one of my pools.

Oh man that sucks... I wonder how bad it is? I broke my leg back when I was a kid but I was back on the ice in 3 weeks.. Hopefully the same for him, he's going to be real good in this league..

3Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:11 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

How does a guy like Bogosian break his leg and we don't find out for 3 days??!

4Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:22 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

GODDAMNIT!!!! CAN I GET A BREAK HERE!!!

Like 7 people have been on the IR for me this year already in my Yahoo! pool. Jesus Christ...

5Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Tough break PKC... the worst I've got is Leclaire being DTD to start the year.

6Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:39 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

would it be told cruel to suggest he rename himself to Pogosian?

7Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

HA!!

8Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:54 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:GODDAMNIT!!!! CAN I GET A BREAK HERE!!!

Like 7 people have been on the IR for me this year already in my Yahoo! pool. Jesus Christ...

Yeah i'm also just getting decimated by injuries, seems all the injured guys are on my team.. especially on freakin defense!

9Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:GODDAMNIT!!!! CAN I GET A BREAK HERE!!!

Gotta join those leagues where last place gives you your entry fee back.

10Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Link for injuries and other movements Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

mattshock wrote:How does a guy like Bogosian break his leg and we don't find out for 3 days??!

I've got several links bookmarked for injuries. One of the best, though, is the one below. It lists all movements and injuries: injuries, returns from injury, going onto the IR, trades, signings, players sent down and brought up. One-stop-shopping:

http://www.forecaster.ca/hockeyplus/hockey/movements.cgi?NHL&x_option=3

Theres' buttons to see just injuries or just trades, and you can select to view the entire league, or a specific Conference or a single team. You can also select different time periods (last week, week before that, week before that or by month).

I'm not sure what the &x_option=3 does, it may simply be a leftover from their old interface that stuck around in my bookmarks.

11Broken leg for Bogosian Empty Re: Broken leg for Bogosian Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:41 pm

wprager wrote:
mattshock wrote:How does a guy like Bogosian break his leg and we don't find out for 3 days??!

I've got several links bookmarked for injuries. One of the best, though, is the one below. It lists all movements and injuries: injuries, returns from injury, going onto the IR, trades, signings, players sent down and brought up. One-stop-shopping:
http://www.forecaster.ca/hockeyplus/hockey/movements.cgi?NHL&x_option=3
Theres' buttons to see just injuries or just trades, and you can select to view the entire league, or a specific Conference or a single team. You can also select different time periods (last week, week before that, week before that or by month).

I'm not sure what the &x_option=3 does, it may simply be a leftover from their old interface that stuck around in my bookmarks.

Nice link. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum