GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stamkos Gets First Point

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Stamkos Gets First Point - Page 2 Empty Re: Stamkos Gets First Point Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:22 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

Voracek last I checked was making quite the Calder push. Brassard: nope.

17Stamkos Gets First Point - Page 2 Empty Re: Stamkos Gets First Point Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:26 am

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

mattshock wrote:Voracek last I checked was making quite the Calder push. Brassard: nope.

Brassard has two more points than Voracek right now...

18Stamkos Gets First Point - Page 2 Empty Re: Stamkos Gets First Point Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:28 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

Let me clarify: I wasn't disputing Brassard's performance, I was just saying to

Have you guys been watching Voracek and Brassard in Columbus?

that I was not following him. Wink

Sounds like they could be an interesting story to follow, and I plan on looking into it later.

19Stamkos Gets First Point - Page 2 Empty Re: Stamkos Gets First Point Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:29 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Also how hard Umberger has struggled. Three assists and a team worst -6. Ouch.

20Stamkos Gets First Point - Page 2 Empty Re: Stamkos Gets First Point Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:07 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I had him in my pool last year and he was decent. I didn't pick him this year, and it's looking like it may have been a good call.

Those are some brutal stats...

21Stamkos Gets First Point - Page 2 Empty Re: Stamkos Gets First Point Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:17 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:Also how hard Umberger has struggled. Three assists and a team worst -6. Ouch.

LOL, I just gotta laugh at this one..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum