GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sportsnet confirms Murray's interest in Ohlund

+4
mattshock
Cap'n Clutch
Phoenix30
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.sportsnet.ca/thewire/hockey/2008/10/27/sens_interested_in_ohlun/

And it was just on the highlight package where Mike Gillis said: "A lot of teams ask about guys, it happens all the time. If something was to happen, I would take to Ohlund about it before doing anything."

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:http://www.sportsnet.ca/thewire/hockey/2008/10/27/sens_interested_in_ohlun/

And it was just on the highlight package where Mike Gillis said: "A lot of teams ask about guys, it happens all the time. If something was to happen, I would take to Ohlund about it before doing anything."

I wonder if they might look at taking Nikulin and a 4th off our hands...LOL....LOL, then I would make the deal.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey maybe the Coyotes would take Nikulin for something good?

- Unknown Author

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hey maybe the Coyotes would take Nikulin for something good?

And Baskirov and Mirnov...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Isn't Ohlund a defensive Havlat, i.e. made from the same mold of glass and china?

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

We need to get some non-Sens fans in here to get better opinions on this sort of thing.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree. And believe me, I've done a LOT of recruiting to bring in equal representation from all the other NHL teams.
It's a work in progress I'm afraid.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'll try and step up my recruiting efforts. So far, I've brought in zero.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:I agree. And believe me, I've done a LOT of recruiting to bring in equal representation from all the other NHL teams.

Oh wow, it's harder than it sounds isn't it? You literally have to whore yourself and fans of other teams are going ya sure, go **** yourself and then I'll come see your site.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

LOL, gotta love the comments on the Sportsnet article, mostly from Canuck fans.

They want Heatley, or Heatley +, or Volchenkov and Vermette + for Ohlund. Also criticize Ottawa for spending so much on our top 3.... says the team that wishes they had our offensive talent.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:I agree. And believe me, I've done a LOT of recruiting to bring in equal representation from all the other NHL teams.

Oh wow, it's harder than it sounds isn't it? You literally have to whore yourself and fans of other teams are going ya sure, go **** yourself and then I'll come see your site.

LOL... I brought in a Habs fan! Does that mean I win? cheers

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:LOL, gotta love the comments on the Sportsnet article, mostly from Canuck fans.

They want Heatley, or Heatley +, or Volchenkov and Vermette + for Ohlund. Also criticize Ottawa for spending so much on our top 3.... says the team that wishes they had our offensive talent.

Are they nuts? They are lucky if they get Schubert and a pick for Ohlund... He's old and not really that great...Anything more than that, and I wouldn't wanty him here... I hope Murray just waits it out a bit longer, others will become available...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:LOL, gotta love the comments on the Sportsnet article, mostly from Canuck fans.

Well we know what they grow lots of in BC...

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

LOL.. Then I almost forgot this is the same team who offered 10 million a year for 2 years for Sundin... But you know what they are definitely fiscally responsible... yeah for sure... Tie up all your free space in ONE player... I'll take Spezz and Hetaer at 14.5 over Sundin at 10 any day of the week no questions asked...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattbond wrote:I'll try and step up my recruiting efforts. So far, I've brought in zero.

Well you can only go up right? LOL. Seriously though we appreciate all members efforts in that area. On that note we have recently added a Canucks and a Habs fan in the last 5 or so new members so we're getting there slowly.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum