GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Fisher Sucks!!!

+3
PTFlea
rooneypoo
jamvan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Mike Fisher Sucks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher Sucks!!! Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattbond wrote:I agree with you, and ~50 points is my expectation from Fisher (20-25 goals ideally).

Injury or no injury, 4 goals and 2 assists over 40 games is BRUTAL.

I put up better stats than that and I skate like McGratton!

Come talk to me in April. If Fisher isn't ~50pts then we should be worrying about him.

17Mike Fisher Sucks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher Sucks!!! Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:08 am

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

He better start putting some up soon though. People are going to start noticing... (shhhh, don't tell BooBoo!!)

PS, I accidentally hit SHIFT+INSERT, and something interesting happened. Let me know if anyone else had this happen.

18Mike Fisher Sucks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher Sucks!!! Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:58 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote: Irelevant? I don't think so. He's getting $6 million this year, I don't care what the tenure is. I'm talking this year, so that figure is relevant in this matter. The bottom line is, these guys have to take a step back and just play. They are so worried about making mistakes, that they are making more of them.

The line juggling isn't making me happy either. I have really liked Hartsburg so far, but you have to give guys some time to gel. 60 minutes isn't enough time.

NOTE: I'm hoping my negativity towards Fisher makes him pot two tonight.

Sorry, but yes, that $6 mil number is still irrelevant. His cap hit this year, and for the next 5 years, is $4.2 mil. That's the only number that matters.

19Mike Fisher Sucks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher Sucks!!! Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rooneypoo wrote:Sorry, but yes, that $6 mil number is still irrelevant. His cap hit this year, and for the next 5 years, is $4.2 mil. That's the only number that matters.
Tell that to Eugene...

Wink

20Mike Fisher Sucks!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Fisher Sucks!!! Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:Sorry, but yes, that $6 mil number is still irrelevant. His cap hit this year, and for the next 5 years, is $4.2 mil. That's the only number that matters.
Tell that to Eugene...

Wink

Mike Fisher is getting paid $4.2M per year over the length of his contract. Since we don't expect him to dial down his play in the years when his actual salary is less than that average, we shouldn't argue that he's not playing up to his $6M salary right now, either. So, in that sense (as well as in the cap sense) it *is* irrelevant.

That said, he's not playing like a $4.2M player either, so we can all Wing Dang Doodle about that.

Edit: Oh, so *that's* what that is!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum