GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ducks sign Brett Hedican (who I thought had retired)

+2
SensGirl11
PTFlea
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/10/23/ducks_hedican/

Once again, I thought he had retired...uh...good for the Ducks, doesn't mean much to us (unless Pronger's now coming here for Nikulin and a 2nd 8) )

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/10/23/ducks_hedican/

Once again, I thought he had retired...uh...good for the Ducks, doesn't mean much to us (unless Pronger's now coming here for Nikulin and a 2nd 8) )

That's your biggest wish eh Heater? I think it would take a little more than that for Pronger though. Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's my 2nd biggest wish.

My biggest wish is for Burke to throw in Giguere as well. But, then that becomes totally unrealistic. Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

****...I can't help it, Pronger is the coolest MF in the league. Crushing guys, guys are afraid to go near him. Sad Such an ***hole though. But I want him on the Sens sooooooooooooooooo bad.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:****...I can't help it, Pronger is the coolest MF in the league. Crushing guys, guys are afraid to go near him. Sad Such an ***hole though. But I want him on the Sens sooooooooooooooooo bad.

I want Chara back! BOOOOO! Sad
Pronger wouldn't be so bad either, but I just can't stand the guy, he's such an bunghole...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not a day goes by these days that I don't wish Chara was back.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Weird... he did retire... and why does Anaheim want him? There D was decent already. Something must be up.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

DashRiprock wrote:Weird... he did retire... and why does Anaheim want him? There D was decent already. Something must be up.

I'll tell you what's up...their team sucks more than a Vanier prostitute on a Friday night.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Scott Niedermayer [35]
Chris Pronger [34]
Francois Beauchemin [28]
Ken Klee
Steve Montador [28]
Kent Huskins [29]
Nathan McIver [23]
Brett Hedican [38]

That's a pretty old defence corps (with McIver the exception).

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty hall of fame lineup is you ask me.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DashRiprock wrote:Weird... he did retire... and why does Anaheim want him? There D was decent already. Something must be up.

I don't remember reading he ever retired. He and Kristi just decided to move to the Bay area top be closer to her family, I believe. He was a UFA but his choices were limited because he obviously would not have contemplated moving. I thought the Sharks would be the only place he would go; Anaheim is quite a commute.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

I'll tell you what's up...their team sucks more than a Vanier prostitute on a Friday night.

That's it. :D

Plus, they just waived Ken Klee, so they had some room. Shake your head man...like Brett Hedican is gonna help your scoring woes. When Getzalf, Perry, Kunitz et all are this cold, only a date with the Ottawa Senators can solve their issues.

Oh...what a coincidence...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:****...I can't help it, Pronger is the coolest MF in the league. Crushing guys, guys are afraid to go near him. Sad Such an ***hole though. But I want him on the Sens sooooooooooooooooo bad.

Absolutely not!! If he came to Ottawa I would... do nothing because he's a lot bigger than me, but I'd be pissed nonetheless!! I HATE THIS GUY!! (more than Redden and Gerber combined)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum