GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brett Lebda to Boston?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brett Lebda to Boston? Empty Brett Lebda to Boston? Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's a fair amount of speculation right now that the Wings would send Boston Lebda. No word on what they'd get back - nor is there a source to reference.

2Brett Lebda to Boston? Empty Re: Brett Lebda to Boston? Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:25 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:There's a fair amount of speculation right now that the Wings would send Boston Lebda. No word on what they'd get back - nor is there a source to reference.

Gee leave Boston out of it.. Actually leave all teams in the Northeast out of it.. They don't need to get any better! LOL

3Brett Lebda to Boston? Empty Re: Brett Lebda to Boston? Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:34 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I have e-mailed my Wings fanatic buddy about it for his thoughts. I'll post his reply when I get it.

4Brett Lebda to Boston? Empty Re: Brett Lebda to Boston? Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:36 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Get your friend to check out the site too dude. Perhaps he'll join?

- Unknown Author

5Brett Lebda to Boston? Empty Re: Brett Lebda to Boston? Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:43 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

It was in the e-mail Wink

ARGH!! "You cannot make two posts that quickly. Slow down, you're making Heater nervous."

Dang error messages!!

6Brett Lebda to Boston? Empty Re: Brett Lebda to Boston? Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattshock wrote:I have e-mailed my Wings fanatic buddy about it for his thoughts. I'll post his reply when I get it.

Cool, maybe he's heard something as well.

7Brett Lebda to Boston? Empty Re: Brett Lebda to Boston? Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:57 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Doubt it, he's in Libya until the new year >_<

He's kind of out of the loop (that said, it may play into our hands of getting him on here!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum