GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sundin.... News, real news?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sundin.... News, real news? Empty Sundin.... News, real news? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:05 am

According to TSN...

Mats Sundin appears to be moving closer toward making a decision on whether or not to return to the NHL.

However, his agents Claes Elefalk and JP Barry are both downplaying the significance of Sundin's expected trip to Los Angeles.

Everything is arranged in California for Sundin to arrive and begin working out and skating, if he chooses to do so.

According to both, the 37-year-old hasn't committed to beginning what could be a long road to a return, although some close to Sundin are encouraged and believe his intent to go to LA extends beyond his interest in a sunny vacation.

If Sundin begins working out, he insists he needs to be in top condition before opening discussions with NHL teams, so early December is the likely target following 3-4 weeks of hard training.

As many as 10 teams are believed to be interested, inlcuding Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto.

Last season, Sundin enjoyed one of his best seasons, finishing with 32 goals and 46 assists for 78 points in 74 games and leading Toronto in scoring for the fourth straight year.

2Sundin.... News, real news? Empty Re: Sundin.... News, real news? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:17 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

He also underwent a physical I thought I heard.

3Sundin.... News, real news? Empty Re: Sundin.... News, real news? Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:25 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Is this going to become a yearly thing?

FORSBERG WATCH!!! was a painful enough experience, I'm not enjoying Round 2.

4Sundin.... News, real news? Empty Re: Sundin.... News, real news? Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:10 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I refuse to even be interested in this, until I hear that he is training his Donkey off, getting ready for playing

5Sundin.... News, real news? Empty Re: Sundin.... News, real news? Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree dubya. This is just stupid. How is this real news? When he signs somewhere or says he's not playing this year THAT will be real news IMO.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum