GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions 2021

+2
tim1_2
Flo The Action
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

16Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 19, 2021 12:14 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Tampa's just too good...there's no weakness in their game.  From the net out, really solid.

Tonight should be another great night of hockey with Jets/Oilers finally getting underway.

That’s the game I’ve circled on for tonight.

Normally I’d try to watch wsh bos but the weathers too nice right now. Need to go enjoy it.

They’re limiting lots of restrictions in Montreal in two weeks. I guess that won’t happen in Ottawa?

17Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 19, 2021 12:40 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Tampa's just too good...there's no weakness in their game.  From the net out, really solid.

Tonight should be another great night of hockey with Jets/Oilers finally getting underway.

Normally I’d try to watch wsh bos but the weathers too nice right now. Need to go enjoy it.

They’re limiting lots of restrictions in Montreal in two weeks. I guess that won’t happen in Ottawa?

Do you mean easing restrictions in two weeks?

I'm not sure what's going on here to be honest, as I haven't really gone inside anywhere other than my house for the last 5 months.

I think we're under the "stay at home" order until early June, but I'm not entirely sure what exactly that entails. I don't think restaurants are open to dining right now, and I know it's only "essential" stores that are supposed to be open.

18Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I'm not sure what's going on here to be honest, as I haven't really gone inside anywhere other than my house for the last 5 months.  

I think we're under the "stay at home" order until early June, but I'm not entirely sure what exactly that entails.  I don't think restaurants are open to dining right now, and I know it's only "essential" stores that are supposed to be open.

The curfew and opening of terraces are being lifted in two weeks. Bar terraces in a month. Gatherings in backyards of 8 people in a month too. Gathering of up to 30 fully vaccinated people in a month also.

I guess it’s because we’re on the verge of attaining the 75% rate of vaccination soon in Quebec.

Mind you my second dose isn’t scheduled till late august so I wonder who those 30 people gatherings are for? Senior citizen parties?

The hope is that they speed up the second doses at one point.

19Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Thu May 20, 2021 2:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:

We'll find out in a little less than an hour. Rumour is they will open up golf courses. Puking2

20Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Thu May 20, 2021 2:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I think we're under the "stay at home" order until early June, but I'm not entirely sure what exactly that entails.  I don't think restaurants are open to dining right now, and I know it's only "essential" stores that are supposed to be open.

Curbside pickups for most places, some in-person shopping (mostly garden centers). Many restaurants are killing it with take-outs. Barbershops (and other personal-care type of establishments) are closed Sad

21Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Thu May 20, 2021 2:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

The curfew and opening of terraces are being lifted in two weeks. Bar terraces in a month. Gatherings in backyards of 8 people in a month too. Gathering of up to 30 fully vaccinated people in a month also.

I guess it’s because we’re on the verge of attaining the 75% rate of vaccination soon in Quebec.

Mind you my second dose isn’t scheduled till late august so I wonder who those 30 people gatherings are for? Senior citizen parties?

The hope is that they speed up the second doses at one point.

Things are still very fluid. Changes being announced at 3PM today.

22Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Fri May 21, 2021 11:16 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leafs move Foligno to C…they must be desperate.

I’m gonna enjoy watching this “stacked” team not deliver.
Such a glorious mess.

23Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun May 23, 2021 10:57 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It’s kinda nuts that Winnipeg is leading 3-0 in the series.

24Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Sun May 23, 2021 10:57 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Caps out in 5.

That can’t sit too well. I expect big changes in the off season.

25Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Mon May 24, 2021 11:06 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Craig Anderson won game one for the Caps and they never put him back in.

26Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Tue May 25, 2021 2:34 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hopefully the Habs find a way to score more than 1 goal tonight.

27Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Tue May 25, 2021 9:23 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Hopefully the Habs find a way to score more than 1 goal tonight.

if they can even manage that.

28Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 26, 2021 10:25 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Toronto/Montreal series has been pretty incredibly dull.

29Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 26, 2021 2:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Craig Anderson won game one for the Caps and they never put him back in.

Except for game 2 which he lost (but he did play well)

30Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 26, 2021 2:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:The Toronto/Montreal series has been pretty incredibly dull.

42 years we waited for this. Should have kept Julien.

31Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Wed May 26, 2021 2:54 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Craig Anderson won game one for the Caps and they never put him back in.

Except for game 2 which he lost (but he did play well)

Dung, yeah, I forgot he played game 2. I think they lost that in OT and yeah, he did play very well.

32Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Thu May 27, 2021 7:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I predict the Habs pull one out tonight.

33Playoff predictions 2021 - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions 2021 Thu May 27, 2021 8:21 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I predict the Habs pull one out tonight.

if they don't, i think everyone gets fired. including the waterboy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum