GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - GAME 3 - Winnipeg Jets vs Ottawa Senators - 2021

+2
wprager
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

DJ Smith has learned a lot from Babcock. Blame everyone else but yourself.

Also what did you expect from Stepan if it wasn’t this? Just because Dorion paid a fortune to get him doesn’t mean the Timex was worth the Rolex price.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

This is quite possibly, the greatest graphic in history. Thanks for all you do for the Sens Dorion.

GAME DAY - GAME 3 - Winnipeg Jets vs Ottawa Senators - 2021 - Page 2 C2732f10

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pleasantly surprised with Coburn. No question he can still play and block shot, and he's surprisingly mobile.

Also quite happy with Gudbranson and Brown.

3 games in only though.

Stepan and Paquette have been nothing special so far. Watson has been ok.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:It's nice to see Murray stay in his nets and not venture out as much as Anderson did. Anderson would leave his crease and was sometimes an adventure that didn't end well.

Yes he’s very calm in net. Could have been better on the second goal, but giving the team a chance to win every game so far.

Murray's going to have to be better than last night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:It's nice to see Murray stay in his nets and not venture out as much as Anderson did. Anderson would leave his crease and was sometimes an adventure that didn't end well.

Yes he’s very calm in net. Could have been better on the second goal, but giving the team a chance to win every game so far.

Probably, but you could feel it coming. Jets were really pressing and we were flailing, nothing was gonna stop ut unless we scored into the open net.

That's what's so frustrating personally. The game was there, but we got hemmed in. This is where Sanderson will make a huge difference.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:

Agree, but most of the goals weren’t his fault. Either way, this is like preseason for a lot of players around the league. I’ve been happy with the sens play for about 75% of the games so far. They should be fired up to get the 2 points tomorrow

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brent Wallace
@tsn_wally
#sens lines Jan.20
Tkachuk - Norris - Batherson
Galchenyuk - Stepan - Dadonov
Paul - Tierney - C.Brown
Paquette - White - Watson
Chlapik - Anisimov - Haley

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Pleasantly surprised with Coburn.  No question he can still play and block shot, and he's surprisingly mobile.

Also quite happy with Gudbranson and Brown.

3 games in only though.

Stepan and Paquette have been nothing special so far.  Watson has been ok.

Wasn't he on for all the goals? I think that pairing needs a puck mover. And fewer minutes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum