GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Breaking Rumours!! » Draft day speculation » Place your 2020 mock here

Place your 2020 mock here

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

286Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 Empty Re: Place your 2020 mock here on Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:00 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Oh. I totally think you need a good defense to win. But they drafted a guy to be a second pairing dman behind the best player on the team. And in not crapping on Sanderson, on crapping on them taking him at #5. I don't think he was the right pick there

287Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 Empty Re: Place your 2020 mock here on Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Oh. I totally think you need a good defense to win. But they drafted a guy to be a second pairing dman behind the best player on the team. And in not crapping on Sanderson, on crapping on them taking him at #5. I don't think he was the right pick there

It’s just faulty logic. If you have two Thomas chabots on separate pairs, you’re going to win a lot of games. 1st pair and 2nd pair will be basically the same. Anyways let’s agree to disagree, I’m tired of talking about this. I think by next summer, Sanderson will be seen as a justified pick without question

288Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 Empty Re: Place your 2020 mock here on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:40 pm

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Lagoon wrote:There is a reason Carolina, LA and NYR have the best prospect pools in the league, are miles ahead of Ottawa in their own rebuilds and have legit stars already on their roster. We are all witnessing how a draft should go with those 3 teams over the last 24 hours.

Man...do you ever stop?

Truth hurt? Look around the league. Most people on here admit to watching nothing but Sens which is probably the reason for the blind circle-jerk posts about every move made.


Bro, you're getting borderline intolerable here. You made your 'opinions' quite clear - we all get it. Stop being so damn arrogant about it all.

289Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 Empty Re: Place your 2020 mock here on Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:25 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 A3927610[/url]
Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 Ebaa9410[/url]
Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 522cba10[/url]

290Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 Empty Re: Place your 2020 mock here on Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:29 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Lagoon wrote:PTFlea, would you be able to show me someone or something that isn’t affiliated with the Sens and that said the Sens had a good draft? You’ve already said you don’t do your own scouting which is fine, so I’d like to know the opinion you’ve used to say the Sens had a good draft. We aren’t talking about the Sens taking good players because they are all good players, I’d like to see who or what says the Sens had a good draft considering all their picks as a totality.

This hasn’t been answered yet, but I assumed it couldn’t be. That’s probably why it hasn’t been.

291Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 Empty Re: Place your 2020 mock here on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:
Lagoon wrote:PTFlea, would you be able to show me someone or something that isn’t affiliated with the Sens and that said the Sens had a good draft? You’ve already said you don’t do your own scouting which is fine, so I’d like to know the opinion you’ve used to say the Sens had a good draft. We aren’t talking about the Sens taking good players because they are all good players, I’d like to see who or what says the Sens had a good draft considering all their picks as a totality.

This hasn’t been answered yet, but I assumed it couldn’t be. That’s probably why it hasn’t been.

I answered for him. Move on. Nobody cares anymore.

292Place your 2020 mock here - Page 20 Empty Re: Place your 2020 mock here on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
Lagoon wrote:PTFlea, would you be able to show me someone or something that isn’t affiliated with the Sens and that said the Sens had a good draft? You’ve already said you don’t do your own scouting which is fine, so I’d like to know the opinion you’ve used to say the Sens had a good draft. We aren’t talking about the Sens taking good players because they are all good players, I’d like to see who or what says the Sens had a good draft considering all their picks as a totality.

This hasn’t been answered yet, but I assumed it couldn’t be. That’s probably why it hasn’t been.

I answered for him. Move on. Nobody cares anymore.

I’m not writing about it anymore. Just posting articles as they come across my desk.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum